Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Cici from NY, USA

Started by cicilia, May 11, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cicilia

I am Cici.  I am originally from Brooklyn NY and live in Central NY on a farm. I have been on HRT for a year and am 1 month post Orchi.   My hobbies include ATVing, Snowmobiling, target shooting,  woodworking, ang going on vacation.  My favorite wine is Moscato,  and favorite bands are Marshall Tucker, Grateful Dead, and Moody Blues.  I only like movies where the boy gets the girl at the end and it's not a good movie unless it makes me cry. Favorite channel is the Hallmark Channel.  My FFS, BA, and VFSRAC will be with Jeffrey Spiegel in Boston.  I'm schedules for later this year.  I love Volvos and have a few. On my farm we have chickens,  bees for honey, and a LOT of apple trees.  I make my own apple sauces, chutney and salsa. I also make grape jelly and mint jelly.  I'm a huge Patriots fan and Mets fan.  Not much into any other spectator sports. I enjoy hobby photography - mostly nature but I have season tickets to the Patriots since 1983 so I take pictures at some of those games.   I have 5 children -  4 boys and a girl.  I have one granddaughter and have my second grandchild on the way. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Hello again CiCi   aka: Cicilia     Thank you for coming here to the Introductions Forum after I mentioned it to you in my WELCOME message to you on the "Skype Speech Therapy" thread that you posted on.

You did a nice job with your introduction post and included a lot of interesting and informative details that will permit other members here to better know you and to exchange better and more pertinent and like minded messages and replies to you.

Please be certain to look at the LINKS that I posted in my Welcome Message to you on the other thread.
And again WELCOME to SUSAN'S PLACE

See you around on the Forums.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Alyssa Bree

Hi Cici!

I love hearing about all of the wide range of interests people on these boards have. It seems you are well on your way to where you want to go and I wish only the best for you! I hope to see you around.

xoxoxoxo
Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

V M

Hi Cici  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •