News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hysto Virginia

Started by Rulb18, May 16, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rulb18

Hello-

Looking for some insight on how to go about getting a hysto. I don't know where to start. Im 31 and live in VA. Been on T for ten years. I haven't kept a good log of these symptoms but in the last year or so I get random cramps in my lower abdomen and I have a feeling it's getting close to having to get a hysto. I don't have a gyno. Haven't been to one in probably 7 years. I have a endo for my T and a PCP. I Live paycheck to paycheck so I need to figure out a way to get insurance to help with it. I guess first step is go to a gyno? Anyone know any trans friendly docs in Charlottesville/Richmond/Roanoke area?

Can anyone share their experience of start to finish on the whole process?

Thank you in advance!
  •  

V M

Hi Rulb  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. I have moved your thread to the FTM Bottom Surgery section of the site where I think you will get more responses. While your waiting, you might want to browse this section as there is quite a history. You might not find a local surgery that will do all you want but you should be able to gather some useful information.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •