Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Katie Jade’s stuff

Started by Katie Jade, May 20, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Great pic, Katie!  You are obviously developing well.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Donna on July 20, 2018, 06:56:06 AM
So nice to have your parents on board Katie. That was one of my biggest concerns and I couldn't let my family know until after I talked with her in person. My wife's dad has been great even if he tends to ask the wrong questions. I'll give him that at 90.
My mom was amazing when I told her, she needed a picture of us together. Your story and your ramblings are fun to read.
Keep moving forward as the strong woman you are
Dear Donna, thanks for the comments, especially as I realise that I need pics of me with my Mum and Dad as soon as they are comfortable with that. Thanks for the reminder :D.
Im glad that it all worked out for you as well. Its such a good feeling when it goes well with family. My heart goes out to those that aren't as blessed as us, you know I'd help if I could. (Edit; See the last sentence of this post)
Strong? I really appreciate your compliment very much and it has somewhat touched me and my eyes are welling up again.. Thank you.

Quote from: pamelatransuk on July 20, 2018, 06:24:17 AM
Not only have you had a frank discussion with your Mum and Dad, but also they seem to understand the position you are in (and have been in all your life) as regards the GD and the previous ignorance of society and they completely accept you and wish to learn more. They call you by your true name.

Yesterday really must have been awesome!

Dear Pamela, yes it was the most awesome of days for me. It has really helped me to move forward and especially so underlining  and confirming the hope I had that my parents would support me.

Everyone is being so kind to me, I can hardly believe it really.

But, baby steps....

Finally my consultant has upped my E patches by 50% , lets see if I can ever hope to control the level of emotions that will come with that.

Its been a great week, and life is good. I wish you all to have the same feelings as I do at the moment.

Thanks everyone, this site is helping me so much, lets keep it going (contribute as we are very much behind with funding again, this is from me and not any of the Admin team, I just really appreciate the site).

Luv n Hugz for everyone

Katie

;D ;D :-* :-* :-* ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: KathyLauren on July 20, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
Great pic, Katie!  You are obviously developing well.

;D

Thank you for saying so

;D ;D ;D

(cant stop grinning)

Luv n Hugz

Katie

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Katie Again
Dear Katie:  
Wow-whee, your update with your latest picture is terrific.   For only 6 months of HRT you are progressing very well indeed...  I am impressed,  as you no doubt are....   your Cami picture shows that very well!!!!

Your updates about what is going on in your life and your transition... are just getting better and better!!!!
Thank you for keeping your followers and readers "abreast" of your progress. (pun intended)

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Katie Jade

Final comments today as Im getting ready for tomorrow (nails, purse, sorting out makeup etc) - out in jeans (skinnies) tomorrow with light blue trainers with Flamingo motifs, long top - just below hips - with boat neck, horizontal stripe (thin blue/white), bell sleeves (has an embroidered light but red rose sort of motif at the bottom edges, quite cute really). Hope that describes it properly. Really need a jacket as I am a bit deep chested but haven't got one yet for summer - may take furry hooded rain coat as its finally rained here tonight and may do tomorrow. Ill see if someone can take a picture tomorrow as I look OK from the front at least..
Dinner out with youngest son was a real pleasure. I think I just need to reconnect with him by getting him to spend time away from his PC and games and more time with me or his Mom, and we will be OK.
Anyway back to tonight, we both had steak, his with chips and I had a salad, giving him my onion rings for his grilled tomato. As we were in a reasonably crowded pub, with about 30 people all talking and making happy noises, someone gently playing a guitar, and about 8 dogs making doggie noises (love my local pubs, this one has a wood burning fire near the bar in winter, mmm toasty) we could converse easily and we talked about his week, what he was doing over the summer school holidays and what we could do together over the coming weeks (bowling, cinema, golf/driving range etc etc) and then we talked about my amazing week which he was really pleased for me about my progress. He wants to go see my parents/his grandparents more and we agreed he would be a perfect foil to me in order to get me alone with either parent as necessary. AHA! I though, a 'Brother in Arms'.. looks good. Unfortunately he is aware that if anyone at school finds out about me then he will most likely be beaten up and/or bullied, sad but true, as the school has gone downhill a lot recently. So I do need to try and keep a lowish profile and he wont be visiting me until the nights draw in.
But we had a really nice couple of hours and certainly started to get those bonds re-growing.
I think Im doing well there again.

Life is still good and I'm loving it.

So Ill let you know what happens tomorrow then.

Its a glass of cheap red wine in a minute tonight, maybe a bit of cheese and biscuit (I know that doesn't help the weight but I love my Wensleydale cheese..)

Hope you all get your wishes tonight, Luv you all and Hugz for everyone

Katie

;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Katie Again
Dear Katie: 
Certainly a terrific update... I love how you detailed your day...  getting ready with all the things a woman has to do...    "nails, purse, sorting out makeup etc"  ... and what you are thinking and figuring out what to wear ...   "out in jeans (skinnies) tomorrow with light blue trainers with Flamingo motifs, long top - just below hips - with boat neck, horizontal stripe (thin blue/white), bell sleeves (has an embroidered light but red rose sort of motif at the bottom edges, quite cute really)."

I am thinking that your readers and followers will want to see a picture or pictures!!!

It was nice to hear of the enjoyable dinner and events with your son....  I am glad that was a good experience.

I really liked your last 3 sentences.....

> Life is still good and I'm loving it.

>So Ill let you know what happens tomorrow then.

> Its a glass of cheap red wine in a minute tonight, maybe a bit of cheese and biscuit (I know that doesn't help the weight but I love my Wensleydale cheese..)

Thank you for posting and for keeping your thread updated with your interesting endeavors!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Hi
Had an interesting time yesterday - the support group wasn't well attended, just the 6 of us and my party was 3 strong. No pics of the girls as they didn't want them taking, but here is one of me when I got back - I think my description of my top does it justice and not this picture;

Everyone was really nice and we all chatted and made friends over a nice cuppa tea. It seems that they have held groups before but they weren't well attended as they were above the main supermarket in the town and having to wait outside the entrance in order to be 'buzzed in' put a lot of members off specially those who really needed help with their issues or were still closeted.
Spent half the time debating the changes to the structure of the NHS GIC's that is being proposed. One of the group leads has been invited to respond directly on it, but there are quite a few issues with it. Personally it looks like people putting more middle managers in rather than sorting out the real issues which are the shortage of suitably qualified staff. Solving that would reduce the waiting times down. I personally expect over 2 years wait , maybe 2 1/2 years before my first appointment. I don't have the funds to go private and company insurance specifically excludes TG issues (not certain if that's legal anymore).
Anyway back to me, and as this was the last real night of my holiday as today will be finishing cleaning the house, weekly service on the car, and getting back into work mode, pick up emails etc, then I decided to have a nice meal - Filet steak and a little cauliflower, sauce and a juicy tomato.

That was yummy.

Well I expect my recent flurry of posts will diminish now as I will have less time to check up and type up, but I will be popping in and out to catch up with you all I'm sure.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D :-* :-*

•  

davina61

You missed out on a wicked pub crawl Friday night!!!! Stayed off it yesterday as picked my new (old as known her since she was 14) friend up and took her back. Waiting for a text to get her again to see her relation play. yes back to work tomorrow for me as well(sucks!!) Looks like you had a good week.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Again on July 22, 2018, 05:14:09 AM
Hi
Had an interesting time yesterday - the support group wasn't well attended, just the 6 of us and my party was 3 strong. No pics of the girls as they didn't want them taking, but here is one of me when I got back - I think my description of my top does it justice and not this picture;

Everyone was really nice and we all chatted and made friends over a nice cuppa tea. It seems that they have held groups before but they weren't well attended as they were above the main supermarket in the town and having to wait outside the entrance in order to be 'buzzed in' put a lot of members off specially those who really needed help with their issues or were still closeted.
Spent half the time debating the changes to the structure of the NHS GIC's that is being proposed. One of the group leads has been invited to respond directly on it, but there are quite a few issues with it. Personally it looks like people putting more middle managers in rather than sorting out the real issues which are the shortage of suitably qualified staff. Solving that would reduce the waiting times down. I personally expect over 2 years wait , maybe 2 1/2 years before my first appointment. I don't have the funds to go private and company insurance specifically excludes TG issues (not certain if that's legal anymore).
Anyway back to me, and as this was the last real night of my holiday as today will be finishing cleaning the house, weekly service on the car, and getting back into work mode, pick up emails etc, then I decided to have a nice meal - Filet steak and a little cauliflower, sauce and a juicy tomato.

That was yummy.

Well I expect my recent flurry of posts will diminish now as I will have less time to check up and type up, but I will be popping in and out to catch up with you all I'm sure.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D :-* :-*

@Katie Again
Dear Katie:  Thank you for posting your update and newest picture after your support group meeting.  Even though it was not well attended, you went and got involved. 
Personally I find that in smaller group settings it is easier and much more personal to get involved in meanful ways with just a few people at a time in a much more intimate setting.

Your pictured dinner looked very good, I am now hungry!!!

Again, thank you for posting your promise updates.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: davina61 on July 22, 2018, 07:50:31 AM
You missed out on a wicked pub crawl Friday night!!!! Stayed off it yesterday as picked my new (old as known her since she was 14) friend up and took her back. Waiting for a text to get her again to see her relation play. yes back to work tomorrow for me as well(sucks!!) Looks like you had a good week.

Dear Davina, Sorry to miss it, it sounds like it was a hoot. Yes I take days off the sauce quite often nowadays and not because of a pub crawl the day before!!!   ;D
Yes was brilliant week, punctuated by lovely responses and comments from all my friends here.
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 22, 2018, 10:53:20 AM
@Katie Again
Dear Katie:  Thank you for posting your update and newest picture after your support group meeting.  Even though it was not well attended, you went and got involved. 
Personally I find that in smaller group settings it is easier and much more personal to get involved in meanful ways with just a few people at a time in a much more intimate setting.

Your pictured dinner looked very good, I am now hungry!!!

Again, thank you for posting your promise updates.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Dear Danielle, Thanks for your comments, and I fully concur about smaller group settings, allows us to make better contacts rather than a general 'hello' sort of night. I did enjoy it though, its good to see people wanting to get involved with these things, it can only make the system better by listening to the end customers (us).

Haha, sorry to say that the meal is all gone. Might do Leek Au Gratin tomorrow, I feel a few days without meat and red meat in particular will do me good. All I had to day was a coffee and small yogurt drink for breakfast, 2 slices of melon (Cantaloupe I think) and a good sized tomato for lunch and finally a slice of chicken, boiled egg, another tomato and about 1/2 cube inch of Wensleydale. Eating all the bits up at the moment. (Trying to 'eat like a bird' as I need to drop a few dress sizes..)

Well I'm ready for work, done my hours walk today (very sweaty) but not looking forwards to a muggy smelly office with 300 engineers in it working away tomorrow... Its going to be hot for the UK as well.. No Aircon, and open doors not allowed. I will be monitoring the temperature.

Also I wonder if anyone has outed me whilst I was off, Ill let you know,,

Still loving life

Luv N Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

Katie Jade

Hi, sorry not posting for a bit, have a few family issues to try and sort out.
Keep checking in though  ;D
BTW not outed at work but one of my engineers is moving in a rental tomorrow on my 'cul de sac' (dead end street) meaning I will have to pass his house several times a day. To avoid possibly embarrassing comments at work I took him aside in a meeting room and explained my situation. He immediately said that that was OK and he would keep quiet.
And here is the interesting part, his son is TG (18) and they don't care less as a family, as he is happy CD at the moment, but understand that its not always the same for older girls arriving in the world.

I didn't expect that...

So someone else at work who is very much OK with knowing about me, and wishes me the best.
As I am on weight loss again after putting it on (boosts my confidence), maybe I need to really plan for coming out at work and going properly full time. I will have to anyway but don't want to rush it as it needs to be a one way ticket and not to go and regret it.

Anyway I have to go to bed now as I may be needed in the night on Family issues.

Take care all and sleep well

Lub and Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ( :( :( :(:angel: :angel: :-* :-* :angel: :angel:

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Katie Again:
Dear Katie:  I am wishing you well with the way that you handle your impending family issues...  I really hope that you and "them" will be able to come to an amicable solution or compromise of sorts.

Ah, yes the work situation, when you do come out at work and perhaps a later you go full time I can tell you from my experience that it will be like a ONE TON weight is lifted off of your shoulders.

All of your readers and followers are your biggest fans... we are wishing you success in all areas of you life.
Hugs and hugs, get a good sleep tonight.
Danielle

•  

pamelatransuk

Quote from: Katie Again on July 25, 2018, 04:27:26 PM
To avoid possibly embarrassing comments at work I took him aside in a meeting room and explained my situation. He immediately said that that was OK and he would keep quiet.
And here is the interesting part, his son is TG (18) and they don't care less as a family, as he is happy CD at the moment, but understand that its not always the same for older girls arriving in the world.

I didn't expect that...

So someone else at work who is very much OK with knowing about me, and wishes me the best.

Lub and Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ( :( :( :(:angel: :angel: :-* :-* :angel: :angel:

Katie

I am so happy you have a supporter at work and that he will not "out" you. That must be a relief but you'll get a greater relief when in your own time you go fulltime.

Indeed times are changing thank God; younger people are more understanding - I agree the barrier often is with people of our "middle" age aswell as those older than us.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Donna

Quote from: Katie Again on July 25, 2018, 04:27:26 PM
Hi, sorry not posting for a bit, have a few family issues to try and sort out.
Keep checking in though  ;D
BTW not outed at work but one of my engineers is moving in a rental tomorrow on my 'cul de sac' (dead end street) meaning I will have to pass his house several times a day. To avoid possibly embarrassing comments at work I took him aside in a meeting room and explained my situation. He immediately said that that was OK and he would keep quiet.

I didn't expect that...

As I am on weight loss again after putting it on (boosts my confidence), maybe I need to really plan for coming out at work and going properly full time. I will have to anyway but don't want to rush it as it needs to be a one way ticket and not to go and regret it.

Anyway I have to go to bed now as I may be needed in the night on Family issues.

Take care all and sleep well

Lub and Hugz

Katie

When I let work know I was coming out it was a concerning conversation. I just let them know in late February 18 and all they asked was to have a little heads up as to when I would show up as Donna. At this point I was dressing almost full time female ( jeans and plain blouses and very light makeup). About a week later I got my hair and the next day I called them on my way in that Donna would be at work. I've been accepted by 99.9% of the complex residents and all of the board with out issues. As Danielle said it is a massive weight lifted off your shoulders and once it's done you will feel great.
Best of luck moving forward and enjoy the journey
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: pamelatransuk on July 26, 2018, 03:44:14 AM
Katie

I am so happy you have a supporter at work and that he will not "out" you. That must be a relief but you'll get a greater relief when in your own time you go fulltime.

Indeed times are changing thank God; younger people are more understanding - I agree the barrier often is with people of our "middle" age aswell as those older than us.

Hugs

Pamela

Dear Pamela, thank you for your supportive words, and I agree that the younger generation are so much more supportive - read on why..

Quote from: Donna on July 28, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
When I let work know I was coming out it was a concerning conversation. I just let them know in late February 18 and all they asked was to have a little heads up as to when I would show up as Donna. At this point I was dressing almost full time female ( jeans and plain blouses and very light makeup). About a week later I got my hair and the next day I called them on my way in that Donna would be at work. I've been accepted by 99.9% of the complex residents and all of the board with out issues. As Danielle said it is a massive weight lifted off your shoulders and once it's done you will feel great.
Best of luck moving forward and enjoy the journey

Dear Donna
Yes I am considering my options but as a senior manager I need to make sure that those reporting to me don't have an issue, so please read on.. Thanks for your reassuring comments as well.  :angel:

So latest update;

Came out (hate that phrase) to the best of my engineers who we have been supporting through college and is a real star in the department, he is also a section leader although he prefers the engineering. He will be my No1 Technical Manager in a few years..
Anyway he was really inquisitive, no negative words at all, and vowed to keep it to himself although some others know, until I am ready to go full time. He is really sweet, has his own steam roller and carriage  (at 28..) and so loves engineering. We have a healthy mutual respect as I am the 'umbrella' that keeps all the stuff from senior managers coming down the line to the engineers, and he knows it, and appreciates it as it allows them all to engineer. Anyway he only had positive words, highlighted some in the immediate business colleagues that wouldn't be accepting (I know that anyway) and told me to ignore them.
I was so relived at his responses, and Im not sure if I really have anything to worry about at work generally. Seems so far, with those I work with, there isn't an issue. Mind you they are almost all male, and the issue of toilets etc still has to be sorted with my female colleagues although they legally don't have any say. That's for later anyway.
That was the positive.
Now for the negative.
I have issues with my eldest son, nothing to do with my transition, and I can not post them here. needless to say this is causing me immense issues, that I have to sort them out as a priority. Period. I will post on here when I can as a result.
Also another issue is that I had a long talk with my Mum after visiting her at the weekend, and she and/or Dad seem to have changed their tact. Apart from still viewing me and my separated wife as a couple still (I take her and my youngest son down to visit as it saves fuel and stuff), I think my parents think my transition will blow over and don't want to tell any more family. At all.... Sorry that isn't their choice as I said to my Mum. She sounded a little hesitant, but Im not a pre -pubescent child trying to workout who I am. I know who I am and accept it. They both need to realise that even if they don't accept it.
Older Parents, there's a funny thing. They still sweep stuff under the carpet that they don't understand, and if the truth be told, I can understand that. They know they have limited time left and don't want to muddy their lives with my issues. I'm fine with that, just they need to accept me or not and move on.

I will wait a bit longer for them to actually make a move towards understanding or accept or not. Then I will need to be a little more self centred and move on myself. Still love them though and really don't want them to go negative on me.

So, like everyone, + and - sometimes, with + that are - and - that are +, Ill get over it and still be here tomorrow..

Still loving life, and with increased Meds I feel I an mellowing out my in my out look and whole persona even more.

Next Major milestone - having bathroom refitted so I can have a stand up shower (walls aren't tiled... but have showerhead...) Mid Sept. Might post picture.. Also eldest son back this weekend and we (Ex and I) will have a face to face with him, cards on table type showdown...... Not looking forwards to that as he is so Alpha, stubborn, gorgeous (so I am told but its all from me) male.

Anyway that's my pure unadulterated drivel for tonight.

Will post when I can (or pic of shower facility..)

Luv n Hugz

Katie

;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

davina61

Just make sure your wearing lots of bubbles for your shower pic, sorry you mean a pic of your shower ;D Lucky with my mum and older relatives accepting , once your mum gets her head around the fact its a new you bet she will come around. Keep on plodding along, hugs D
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

pamelatransuk

Katie

I am sorry to see what has happened but have witnessed it before - parents accepting at first hearing and then pondering and deciding not to accept. Obviously you want them to accept you now or in the near future; however I agree with Davina - if they don't accept you in the near future, when they see the true you and how happy you will be, they could well have "third thoughts" and accept you and mean it.

Good luck with everything.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: pamelatransuk on August 03, 2018, 04:20:56 AM
Katie

I am sorry to see what has happened but have witnessed it before - parents accepting at first hearing and then pondering and deciding not to accept. Obviously you want them to accept you now or in the near future; however I agree with Davina - if they don't accept you in the near future, when they see the true you and how happy you will be, they could well have "third thoughts" and accept you and mean it.

Good luck with everything.

Hugs

Pamela
Quote from: davina61 on August 02, 2018, 05:39:06 PM
Just make sure your wearing lots of bubbles for your shower pic, sorry you mean a pic of your shower ;D Lucky with my mum and older relatives accepting , once your mum gets her head around the fact its a new you bet she will come around. Keep on plodding along, hugs D

Thanks ladies, a few things I need to post then

Firstly bubbles in shower;

Notice Im lying down..
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And here is why - My lovely 'shower';

Yes - Horizontal showering, unless I want to strip the wall of its plaster, get loads of black mould and the resultant lung disease...

Seriously though I will post shots of my small but cute derriere bathroom when its done...

And then my pre-penultimate bit for tonight is my main Friday night meal so as Im a 70's girl its either steak and chips (garlic butter on steak, and I have posted pics of these steaks before) or this (but used to be served in a champagne/Goblet sort of glass thing if I remember..);

The ubiquitous prawn cocktail... Shown here with lashings of Prosecco on the side  >:-) >:-)

Love it. :angel: :angel:

Penultimate bit; A comment by one of my dear lady friends at work whom I am out to incidentally, regarding me getting covered in bruises moving my dismantled bed down stairs so that I can exchange for my brand new Ottoman bed (its very very comfortable) when the new bed is delivered (I slipped and went AOT (English saying ask Devina..) and head butted the banister as well, not a pretty sight)was that I should get a partner and get him to do the heavy stuff. Was a bit stunned but she really regards me as very female I think so that sort of fits (I don't look it though, just she is more comfortable with me as Katie at work). So  went into deep thought sort of mode and I honestly think I don't know how I will end up with regards to sexuality, which is different to a year ago. And actually I dont mind, I just need to find the right one. Again that shook me in that I am thinking I need a partner at all, but in fact I think I will do. I miss the hugz  above all.
Getting misty eyed here,,,
I may dream a bit tonight...

Le Bed (Canadian introduction..);

Anyway, ultimate bit is Eldest son, with whom I have undisclosed issues with, but he accepts me so its something personal to him so not for here, should be here Sat night. Yay - I will get hugz, and as he is taller and a handsome chap even if I say so, It will give me some cheer. We will try to have a sit down with him to sort things out, but lets see, he may be the stubborn male  and not care or want to discuss.. Pff.....

One more week and I'm of for a few day I think (may need to cancel due to work project deliveries but lets see).

Take care all

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :police: :police: :police: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: >:-) >:-) >:-) :angel: :angel:

•  

KathyLauren

Nice bubbles!  :)

I still remember enough British to know what AOT means.  Be careful, hun, female skin bruises easily.

I hope your visit from your son goes well.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: KathyLauren on August 03, 2018, 03:18:21 PM
Nice bubbles!  :)

I still remember enough British to know what AOT means.  Be careful, hun, female skin bruises easily.

I hope your visit from your son goes well.

Dear Kathy
Yes it seems im learning that the hard way, and as I am on Warfarin blood thinners its even more noticeable. I have to stop my dad from grabbing me and hugging me as his son (no comment) as he marks my arms like no ones business but again, hes still in denial I think.

Luv n Hugz
Katie

:police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:(for Dad)
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:(for everyone - inc Dad really)

•