Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Katie Jade’s stuff

Started by Katie Jade, May 20, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Jade

Settled on this setup, a bit black and white but a splash of blue with the necklace (and makeup when I get it on);
With Jacket;

and without;

With my boots of course so should be a good night.

Luv n Hugz

:-*      ;D ;D ??? ??? :-* :angel: :angel: ??? ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Katie Jade

Well, had best night ever but Imnot cetain posting is doing anything for me so Im off till later - TC and HF

Katie

???                                 ??? ??? ??? :-* :-* ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :embarrassed:

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Jade on October 20, 2018, 06:27:57 PM
Well, had best night eve but Imnot cetain posting is doing anything for me so Im off till later - TC and HF

Katie

???                                 ??? ??? ??? :-* :-* ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :embarrassed:
[/color][/b]

@Katie Jade
Dear Katie:
What?
Be advised girl, that your postings are indeed doing things for your followers.

We want to regularly see your thread updates!!!...
....and we want to hear about your evening out...
Looking at your pictures you were dressed so beautifully and pretty.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

YES that and a cake update (and walnut)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

Evening all..

Well just spent the last of my weekend finishing a presentation to the president of my  global company. Not much pressure there then, but Im still short of several links  to KPIs etc. Whatever I will just have to be sincere and blag it I suppose. It will be OK as long as the message gets across. I will smile a lot maybe :) lol

Anyway, Friday night was so really good, went out (you saw what I was wearing frm earlier posts). Loved it. didn't get much attention  but there again some say I have good legs and I suppose they were looked at more than my face (lol in my dreams). Anyway my dear friend and her friend gave me a lift to the start pub - here is a photo and they said it was OK for me to name them and show pics, me, Vanessa  and Tina  (L 2 R)..;

Tina and Vanessa are possibly moving towards a closer relationship, I don't know, but they are both so lovely anyway.

Sorry about the quality of the pics..

So like them both, supportive and really sound and likable personalities.

From there we went to the centre of Nottingham (Usual Nottingham Invasion route) but the next pub had a live shouty singer on so we left. One of the girls had just got engaged to her girlfriend  so she came out and talked to us for a min, she and her fiancée were in soft bondage gear for fun, and I got a whack on my bum from her crop (that smarted a bit, not my thing though, well not now..). Of to a third pub and this one had a dance floor with 80's music playing. Well I just started dancing and only stopped for  drinks and a bag of peanuts.
Eventually we went back to the start pub by which time it was full, the dance floor booming and I just had such a wonderful time dancing, loads of cis girls talking and dancing with me, OMG that was so good. Danced on and off till about 2:30am by which time we were all hot and sweaty (no pics sorry).. and my feet were aching in my boots.... (only 2" heels...). Got lift back to derby and a taxi from there, got in at about 3:30 I think, cleaned up and fell asleep a really tired, happy and content girl.
Loved it all...

So yesterday was a come down, and did stuff, but today was more focussed, Tina came round for a coffee before she goes to Brighton for her 'appointment'. Good luck to her and god bless.

As for me I cleaned the whole house, including the soffits, entrance door windows, gas and the electricity meter boxes (they made the front look shabby), mowed all my lawns, did the presentation as far as I could, and decided that you girls are too nice for me not to continue my random blabbing's to. So bad luck I will continue XX.

Hope you enjoyed my witterings

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

pamelatransuk

Hello again

I am so pleased to read you had a wonderful night out on Friday and that the weekend was so productive both in terms of your presentation and for your house. I love mowing the lawns for the necessary 7 months or so but hope mine at the weekend was the last this year but not sure as sometimes it even grows early November!

Sending Love and wishing you Happiness.

Pamela

•  

davina61

Party girl!!!! looks like you had a fun time , hope the presentation goes well . Do you want to come and clean my flat? was going to have a tidy today but after spending all day cleaning and moving stuff in my unit its lost the urgency!!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

Hi
Not much to report I think.
Thanks Pamela for your comment, yes my presentation went well and fully accepted by the President who also commented that the department I am currently running (as my boss had a M/C accident and is off several weeks) continues to do great work, and thanks Davina for the opportunity to do some more cleaning.... (looks at piles of ironing waiting for me...).
Had to give pep-talk to my youngest regarding his final year at school and the effort he needs to put in to get the choice he wants for a university. Im not sure he took it all in but hopefully he will change and spend as much time revising as he currently does playing games.... lets see. He's either doing Physics or Accounting and finance, Hmm, not sure if hes decided on a career yet.

Looking forward to visiting a support group tomorrow night, Will need to go in one of my furry hooded coats as its getting a little chilly here (relatively of course, this isn't Alaska..) down to about 4C here at night and damp. Im so nesh I think.

On new blood thinners now, not Warfarin, these don't need constant blood thinners, so I hope they suit me. My INR has been all over the place for a few months though so this new stuff is apparently much better and just one pill a day. Downsides are that it has a short halflife, so can not ever miss a pill, and also unlike Warfarin, there aren't any antidotes to it so if I need an operation or if I have a serious bleed then they cant just switch it off like you can do with Warfarin (Vitamin K injection I think).

What else, well nothing much. Dog sitting my Dog as my ex is taking the kids for a few days away at one of those forest camp things. Will love having here for a bit, but as shes getting old she wont be able to jump up or down onto the bed. She used to come in and jump on us some morning, quite a rude awakening sometimes. Hopefully lots of walkies so I hope it stays dry.

There we go then, I suppose I had better get the iron out..

Luv n Hugz

Katie

PS; 9 month blood tests tomorrow (a little late I know..)

:-*     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* ;D

•  

Katie Jade

Ouch that one hurt...
I think she put the needle through the back of my vein, and pulled it into the bloodstream for each vial the filled. 3 vials this time as they take/measure all my bloods each time, is that usual?. I think that was a bit of a bone scraper moment with the needle though, and Im not looking forward to the bruise as my anti-coagulant medicine make it look like Im a junkie for a few days... Well I think so anyway. But lets see as Im on the new meds and not the Warfarin as posted earlier. If its gruesome then Ill post a pic.   >:-)

Well, of to a support group in a couple of hours,so its going to be black A-line/skater skirt and one of 2 tops, lilac and white wide bands, boat neck, or a black and white narrow band with a v neck. Although too much black (I have a black cardigan or whatever thing to keep warm with) I think the 'v' neck as it shows more 'shape'.. no point in having 'them' to hide them away if you know what I mean. Hmm decisions decisions....

Talk later as I need to get tea ready as well.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

pamelatransuk

Quote from: Katie Jade on October 25, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
3 vials this time as they take/measure all my bloods each time, is that usual?
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

It appears so if under GenderGP supervision. My NHSGP examined many blood readings Aug 14th and he has called for the lot again Nov 12th.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Katie Jade

Drs have ballsed up again, nothing sent for H levels, so have to rebook etc etc.
Quite annoyed at them as I specifically reminded them.

Grumpy now....

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

•  

pamelatransuk

Sorry to hear that. Good luck for next week both for rebooking and for allround results.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

•  

Katie Jade

Well next blood test 22 Nov, that 6 weeks late. Oh well never mind. I have told my Consultant though.
Not feeling too well at the moment so came back from work md morning during a lul in my illness activities.., not going into details much I cant hold food down at all etc, blotchy chest, headaches aching all over, including my chest which is a new one for me (illness wise anyway), and completely out of energy, semi sleep a lot. Ex will come over tomorrow to check on me. Needless to say Ill probably be off forum for a day or two. Ill keep my fluids up and see what happens, if I'm as bad tomorrow morning then its off to the Docs.. hopefully they can see me before 22 Nov (sarcasm there).
Sorry for grotty post.
Take care
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*     :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :'( :'( :'( :( :(

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Katie Jade
Dear Katie:   
Please get well soon....  and for sure, get to your doctor if you are still not feeling well in the next day or so.

I hope that you and the doctors can get the details and paperwork done, and your bloodtest on Nov 22 .... I am trusting and hoping and that all goes well for you.

Stay down, rest and get better....
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Feeling a little better so posted a new avatar  - ignore the grimacing smile though.
luv you all

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Katie Jade
Dear Katie:
Your brand new avatar/profile picture is a treat for all of us to see... 
You don't look sick at all, you look absolutely beautiful. 
I take it that you are not planning to see your doctor anytime soon??

You look so good in your red dress, and a big smile too!!!

Thank you for sharing your new photo and keeping all of us updated.
Hugs and Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Dear Danielle, thanks for your reassurance of my looks, however I was back in bed shortly after taking this and posting it. It cheered me up a lot, and I slept better. I think I look pale and a little flushed in places which isn't like me  really. Indeed I may be back at work tomorrow, albeit 6lb lighter (yes I know a lot will be water loss) and even though eating is a bit of a challenge with my achy tummy. So no unless I'm not significantly better tomorrow, I wont be seeing a Doc. And of course I have taken a leaf out of your book, and smile a lot, you never know when someone may take a photo and I don't want to look like a sour puss after all.
Ex came round and tidied up a bit for me which was nice of her. She was concerned as I am not often so under the weather and she didn't like the sound of me when she phoned earlier. I am so lucky she is still such a good friend.
Anyway not much to report other than that.
So laters all
Take care

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D :( ;D ??? ;D ;D ;D :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel:

•  

Katie Jade

Well not a happy bunny tonight.
Not only does the global chairman demand we are on standby all day and later into the evening on Thursday for a meeting we will never get called to, for a load of information we don't yet have, but also I'm starting to rebel against what HR think is the best way to come out at work.
Most people know me and those that don't Im not worried about. So I want a little bit of a personal touch for many of then (maybe 200+ of the 350 in the office). They are pressing for a general email from the Company stating that Im Trans and will be called Katie from a certain date. Bollocks to that, many are my friends and acquaintances for the last 5 years, and I need a little softer and slightly more wordy / personal statement or meeting. Im half tempted just to say stuff them and that Im out and about tomorrow. But I wont, Ive too much work to do to have to talk to everyone individually and cant be interrupted.
So im going to have to influence HR a lot more. They can do the Corporate crap after me as Im the important one in all this.
Sorry Im grumpy but I have to get this right, as I rely on my personal relations with most people, and HR approach may stuff this up.
And only 5 weeks to sort it out, and of course lose that 3 stone I need to get rid of.
Also trying to get a little more emphasis on the fact that I am part way through my transition journey and I have a long way to still go.
Oh well. ill have another meeting with them soon I think.
I may post my personal letter that I want read out or that I present on here some time. This is the one to accompany the management one and I want it to be read over directly after their short Corporate message or with me reading it out to the amassed hordes of people.

I suppose there is no perfect way to do this, but I want to be honest with my co-workers.

Oh well, I have to get back to dredging up meaningless KPIs and stuff...

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? >:-) >:-) ??? ??? :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Katie Jade:
Dear Katie:
I am so very sorry to hear of your difficulties at your work... I am sure that you are very disappointed with the way that your situation is being handled... or not being handled.    I am not very happy to hear how they are treating you even though you have been up front and honest with them.

Your thought about posting your personal letter to have read out sounds like a good recourse and a possibly good solution to your dilemma.

In my old male-mode job I had similar fears about how the company and many of my co-workers were going to react to my official coming out...  so because I was fortunate to be in the position to quit and move on, I did... therefore bypassing the entire situation.  I took the easy way out but of course not everyone can do that.

I trust that all will work out for you...

Also as a side note, why wait for 5 weeks?... do it now and get it over with.   
Waiting so you can lose 3 stone (~40 pounds) is not going to make any difference in my opinion.  I am just thinking out loud here.

I am wishing you success and wishing you well as always,
I will be eagerly looking for your positive reports about all of this.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 05, 2018, 04:05:55 PM
@Katie Jade:
Dear Katie:
I am so very sorry to hear of your difficulties at your work... I am sure that you are very disappointed with the way that your situation is being handled... or not being handled.    I am not very happy to hear how they are treating you even though you have been up front and honest with them.

Your thought about posting your personal letter to have read out sounds like a good recourse and a possibly good solution to your dilemma.

In my old male-mode job I had similar fears about how the company and many of my co-workers were going to react to my official coming out...  so because I was fortunate to be in the position to quit and move on, I did... therefore bypassing the entire situation.  I took the easy way out but of course not everyone can do that.

I trust that all will work out for you...

Also as a side note, why wait for 5 weeks?... do it now and get it over with.   
Waiting so you can lose 3 stone (~40 pounds) is not going to make any difference in my opinion.  I am just thinking out loud here.

I am wishing you success and wishing you well as always,
I will be eagerly looking for your positive reports about all of this.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

Danielle
Don't worry, I know I will only lose a little more weight before coming out at work, I'm still in transition so as long as I have that goal I'm OK to move slowly towards it.
Work is a pain but I will sort them, just highlighting the blundering Corporate administrative stuff. HR lady is really nice but she is moving towards Corporate rather than 'me' focus. That wont happen.

5 weeks, yes that is what I want really. Out a week before Xmas to catch everyone with my revelation, and the 4 days in work before Xmas, so after the 2 week break I'm old news....
maybe still hiding a little but it softens the blow for them. And me.

And 40 lb. will make a big difference to me, I'm not that overweight that it wont...

Joking - I know what you meant.

Thanks for your supportive comment's as ever Danielle, (Special Hugz to you btw)

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D

•