Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Katie Jade’s stuff

Started by Katie Jade, May 20, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Jade

Oh well, Global Chairman here on Thursday and everyone running round doing stuff like headless chickens. Im sure if he saw the massive wasted effort and stuff that people are doing he would do his nut. And Im involved again so doing zero value adding stuff for a few days and projects will get delayed further..

Anyway, starting to get asked the real reason why im growing my hair out by some of the ladies at work. Im politely saying that Im just getting back to pre marriage days (which in a way I am as although I wouldn't ever change things, marriage has delayed me by a few decades, but I have my lovely boys and Ex still so no regrets there..). The things we delude ourselves with to avoid and dodge GD I suppose. Worked for me for years on and off, But im happy its got me in the end. Loving life with no regrets at the moment.
Oh and Pic with cheap Chinese top on tonight, rosy cheeks and stuff;

Practicing this level of work make up daily now (Foundation Eyebrows, light eyeshadow, and underlining eyes with shadow again, very slight touch of blusher (my cheeks are real life pink in the photo, as Ive been exercising again..) and lippy. I don't suppose you can see but Im trying to make it low key as a full face of party makeup wouldn't go down well at work obviously..

Anyway, my sons didn't eat the vanilla and strawberry cake I made them at the weekend as they 'ordered chocolate cake' -( is this my loss of male privilege biting...) so took to work and all the engineers who got some said it was a stunning but simple cake (I put loads of vanilla essence in it and diced strawberries mixed in jam and whipped cream for the centre. The top was dusted with icing sugar but had sort of melted and crystallised in the fridge since Sunday..)

Anyway another really nice simple cake. So love making them.

Not much else, BP on the 22, Nottingham invasion on the 15th(?) and a few support groups in between (If I can get out of work reasonably on time that is.).
Giving Tina a lift to her electro appointment, as my Laser Appt is an hour after on Friday (she is recovering well after her GRS, and she invited me for Sat evening meal over the weekend, she is such a nice friend. Meant I was off the G&T on Saturday for a change :)  ).

So definitely the end for tonight as I have to login work for some  'really important stuff' that can probably wait till tomorrow...,

Take care

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Kendra

Katie I think your makeup looks quite natural - and great - as if you're not wearing any makeup.  That's a skill takes time to develop. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Kendra on November 06, 2018, 08:28:17 PM
Katie I think your makeup looks quite natural - and great - as if you're not wearing any makeup.  That's a skill takes time to develop.
Dear Kendra thanks for the compliment, its appreciated as I'm teaching myself with little feedback any more. Yes, it takes time and practice. Also the awareness that you are wearing it and cant rub eyes or blow your nose or scratch an itch without potentially making a mess. Being emotional and having severe eye wetting sessions can be difficult as well as again the effects can be down right disastrous and or annoying for my makeup. Indeed.
Anyway, cant go to support group tonight or tomorrow as I'm having to do work for the Global Chairman for another meeting tomorrow, and as usual he wants it to run into the evening. that's nice of him. As Im still not out at work, and using a compression vest to hide my blooming figure, staying that late  and being stuck in a meeting will be literally painful. Not looking forward to that at all.

So. too many jobs for tonight - wash and iron my new work blouses, cook, work stuff as mentioned, clean shoes as they have been gathering dust for a long time. Check my old Suit out - hopefully this will be the last occasion I will wear I,  and an early night to bed as the site management want 2 pre visit meetings. Makes you wonder some times. Still I wouldn't want their jobs (24/7 work access).

Id better get on then.
Laters

Take care
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D

•  

davina61

Don't over do it dear, I gave up worrying about big boss visits as 1/2 the time they never turn up or introduce them self to you and then ignore you!!!! Well done on the cake and make up.XXXXXXX 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

pamelatransuk

Quote from: Katie Jade on November 06, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Anyway, starting to get asked the real reason why im growing my hair out by some of the ladies at work. Im politely saying that Im just getting back to pre marriage days (which in a way I am as although I wouldn't ever change things, marriage has delayed me by a few decades, but I have my lovely boys and Ex still so no regrets there..). The things we delude ourselves with to avoid and dodge GD I suppose. Worked for me for years on and off, But im happy its got me in the end. Loving life with no regrets at the moment.

Take care

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree Katie. The things we do consciously or subconciously for decades to delude ourselves to avoid GD. But it gets us all eventually! I feel precisely the same as you. I am also loving life and have no regrets.

Sending Love and Hugs

Pamela  xx

•  

davina61

SO how did work go?? You been a busy girl?
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Hi
Very quick update as still working (!!!!!!)
1. Out at work in just over 3 weeks (unless I completely screw this up and succumb to the mind stuff...)
2. Out at weekend in Nottingham for a couple of hours as its all I could afford (work is a BYTCH at the moment) - Ill ost pics when I can.
3. Cousin came over again and is trying to get all the Patriarchs to come over en mob. Mum , Godmother, Sister in law and Sister in law to be as well as herself. I said I needed 2 days least notice so I can clean the house, bake a cake etc
4. Ex giving pressure due to my job insecurity - she is worrying needlessly, she is still legally married to me and as such inherits all my stuff. Short term my payments to support the kids will be available anyway. Still love her though, so that's so hard.
5. Dad still not accepting, but Mum actually apologised to me for making me this way, to which I said its OK not her fault and I love being me  (well Im getting there).

Loads more but one of my Snr Engineers just sent me stuff for an early morning meeting with Company Globl president again , very early tomorrow...

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Jade on November 18, 2018, 04:31:54 PM
Hi
Very quick update as still working (!!!!!!)
1. Out at work in just over 3 weeks (unless I completely screw this up and succumb to the mind stuff...)
2. Out at weekend in Nottingham for a couple of hours as its all I could afford (work is a BYTCH at the moment) - Ill ost pics when I can.
3. Cousin came over again and is trying to get all the Patriarchs to come over en mob. Mum , Godmother, Sister in law and Sister in law to be as well as herself. I said I needed 2 days least notice so I can clean the house, bake a cake etc
4. Ex giving pressure due to my job insecurity - she is worrying needlessly, she is still legally married to me and as such inherits all my stuff. Short term my payments to support the kids will be available anyway. Still love her though, so that's so hard.
5. Dad still not accepting, but Mum actually apologised to me for making me this way, to which I said its OK not her fault and I love being me  (well Im getting there).

Loads more but one of my Snr Engineers just sent me stuff for an early morning meeting with Company Globl president again , very early tomorrow...

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D

@Katie Jade
Dear Katie:
Don't let your mind talk you out of your coming-out at  work in just 3 weeks... please don't chicken out... unless of course you deem in necessary....  I will be rooting for you and for your successful coming out at work.

Even though you didn't post details it sounded like you had a good time out as the new you in Nottingham...  it is such a good feeling to venture out like that.

The family mob coming to your house... will this be a happy and good time for you???

Ahhhh, the issues that one can have with their EX... and especially and EX that has your kids....   I trust that you will work through this for a fair and amicable solution.

Sorry to hear that your Dad is still not accepting but if it is any comfort to you, after 4+ years of transitioning and almost 2 years of being full-time, neither my dad or mom accept me still...   
I am tentatively planning the long trip "back home' to see them at Christmas time or possibly in January next year.   I do still love them and am obligated to respect them because they are my parents.
In situations like this I am determined to be kind, loving and respectful and to not get into arguments that no one can win.

Thank you for your quick update, I am always eager to look for your thread and check up on you.
Hugs and thank you for sharing.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Katie Jade

Invites sent to my Senior Managers for a meeting in a few weeks and another for my peer managers.... Ooooo....
Actually I mean Yayyyyayayayayay  :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Luv N Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

Katie Jade

A few things I forgot to mention;
1. I hope everyone respected TDOR in some way yesterday. Having opened my eyes to this community properly in the last few years, I am truly horrified of what has gone on. I knew it could be bad. I saw that 20 years ago when one of my engineers transitioned. That was a bad time for her and transphobia seemed to be quite acceptable then, I remember. I hated watching it all unfold for her, and its a measure of my journey that I cant stand idly by anymore on this abuse.

2. Sorry I forgot to post pics of last weekend in Nottingham.
I was going to make a night of it and was set for a long night wearing this stuff;

but as most of the girls seemed to want a quieter night and were saving up for Xmas, I opted for something more casual;

Which was quite comfortable and anyway as there was no gin in sight as I was driving (First time driving myself to a night out ), we had a good few hours in the pub, a few dances and then off home. I so like that area of Nottingham as its quite Trans inclusive. Its near the GIC by the way. Obviously you still have to be careful but we are generally tolerated.

Made more new friends and met some old ones as well. All good.

3. (re requested update) Meetings with Boss man/men continue, but 'unfortunately' i'll have to miss the next one as I have a blood test appt. (Hormones) and I will not miss that this time. Usual 'Direction' enabling us to lose more time on projects as we are doing stuff for them, telling us what we know already (if you point that out they say we don't understand and tell us again...'groan'...). Still they have got where they are as they have the loudest shouty voices and are all knowing and omnipresent. Truthfully they are intelligent but have their own agendas which we are not party to. Mass politicisation and contradicting demands between them. All good fun to watch, until its directed at you by more than one Boss... So discretely keeping my head down.

Will be interesting to turn up in a skirt in a few weeks. Or not. Ill keep away from that for the time being then if I can.

4. no update on the female mob of relatives visiting yet. Might chase my Cousin..

OK well Im off.
Thanks for everyone's posts and comments, I love them all.

Take care,

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* ??? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Katie Jade
Dear Katie:
Wow... your time at Nottingham looked like a wonderful time....  you look terrific in all of the pics.   
... first pic:   Great looking legs!!!  ;)

I will be waiting impatiently for your work place coming-out update in a few weeks...
...as always I am wishing you well.

Thanks for keeping your thread interesting and up to date... and for posting your pictures from time to time.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Next step         - Deed poll to be applied for.
Status              - Done.
Feelings           - Good.
Outlook            - Gin and Tonic after Steak and Aloo Saag Gosht side + yet another fabulous Vanilla and Strawberry cake + Ice cream (just a bit)
Further outlook  - Guilty feeling having eaten - (looks for girly flic on Netflix..)
Future               - Looking and feeling happy. Sod the world - They will just have to put up with me.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*

(Thanks Danielle for your sweet response to my last post. Yes I love my legs, and as Im not trying to maintain the level of muscle they used to have, are starting to get  more lovely in my eyes. - TC, L&H'z)

•  

davina61

Now that's the correct attitude , save some ice cream for me-----
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Not a chance - its all mine. Looking to make some home made Ice cream soon. My gran (bless her) used to make some in the 70's . Was more like milky vanilla stuff but was what she made in WWII for her patients.. Love her so much for that.
Bless

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*     :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ??? ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

davina61

Have an Indian ice cream recipe so might do that, stuck in with a raging cold at the moment ahchoo.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Off shopping to Nottingham in a couple of hours. Should be interesting....
Luv n Hugz
Katie
:-*    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :police: :police: :police: ;D ;D ??? ??? :angel: :angel: ;D ;D

•  

Katie Jade

Post pics later but fair to say I didn't get clocked I think, a few  - is she or isn't she but nothing worse than that. Loved it and it was so crowded with the Xmas fair on as well. Lovely place and lovely people it seems.
Post pics when I can.
Gn all

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*       ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o 8) :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    :-*

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Jade on November 24, 2018, 06:56:07 PM
Post pics later but fair to say I didn't get clocked I think, a few  - is she or isn't she but nothing worse than that. Loved it and it was so crowded with the Xmas fair on as well. Lovely place and lovely people it seems.
Post pics when I can.
Gn all

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*       ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o 8) :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    :-*
@Katie Jade
Dear Katie:
Thank you for posting your update....  and not getting clocked, that is such a neat feeling for you.
I will indeed be looking for your pictures when you post them....

Oh, by the way, as others have commented, you look absolutely lovely in your red dress as pictured on your Avatar/Profile pictue.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Received Deed polls today... tempted to sign now but  will wait and do it properly.
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

Katie Jade

Pictures I should have posted earlier from Saturday;

Pics whilst shopping at Victoria Centre Nottingham;

And buying stuff and interacting with real people (lol);

All everyday boring stuff but was exciting.

Talk later

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

•