Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Katie Jade’s stuff

Started by Katie Jade, May 20, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Jade

Aha!, another psychic in our midst. It is indeed a dark chocolate cake but with ginger and vanilla added for a breath-taking flavour (nice I hope).
Yes another experiment, Ill post a few pics if I remember.

My baristas aren't really my type I'm afraid but they are lovely nevertheless. Maybe I should try more coffee shops... :)

Need to go, have cake to work on

Take care

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* :-\ ;D ;D ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

KathyLauren

Katie, congratulations on your first day at work as yourself.  I am so glad it went well!

I looked up "fuddle".  Hmm, I like it!!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 18, 2018, 03:03:19 PM
Katie, congratulations on your first day at work as yourself.  I am so glad it went well!

I looked up "fuddle".  Hmm, I like it!!

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:
As you undoubtedly found out, there are two completely different definitions of "fuddle"...
The definition is what "I think" that @Katie Jade was referring to is... 
      "a communal buffet for a special occasion; typically hosted within the workplace."

The "other" less savory definition is:
      "a state of confusion or intoxication."
      "through the fuddle of wine he heard some of the conversation"

Hugs, and have a happy "fuddle" everyone.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 18, 2018, 03:18:58 PM
@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:
As you undoubtedly found out, there are two completely different definitions of "fuddle"...
The definition is what "I think" that @Katie Jade was referring to is... 
      "a communal buffet for a special occasion; typically hosted within the workplace."

The "other" less savory definition is:
      "a state of confusion or intoxication."
      "through the fuddle of wine he heard some of the conversation"

Hugs, and have a happy "fuddle" everyone.
Danielle

@Alaskan Danielle, the definition I found is:
A local word, used mostly in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, that means to sit comfortably and eat a variety of chocolates and sweets.

So civilized to have a special word for eating chocolate!!  :D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Katie Jade

All those definitions apply at the same time to our fuddles, although ones at work don't involve alcohol, hence no brandy soaking of the chocolate cake I just made... You have to believe the taste.... OMG...
Anyway Gn all, sweet sweet dreams and  talk soon.

Take care
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? ??? :police: :police: :police: >:-) >:-) ??? :-* :-* :angel: >:-) ;D ;D ;D

•  

pamelatransuk

Katie

I am delighted that yesterday everything at work went to perfection!

I think the day that any one of us goes fulltime is certainly one of the most relevant (and perhaps the most relevant in some cases) date on the transition journey. It is wonderful the planning was so successful and that you received so much support and encouragement. Others have told me that the feeling of euphoria lasts a long time and therefore I know you will feel great now and subsequently.

Well done! Really uplifting update.

Special Hugs again

Pamela xxxx

•  

Katie Jade

Hi everybody

Dear Pamela, thanks for your post and much appreciated hugz from you. Hugz back to you  :).

Well, second day at work and I am so overwhelmed by positive stuff, comments like; Congratulations, Well done, Call me if you need anything, You are really strong, Let me know if I can help/need someone to talk to, to the sublime; Your so better looking as a girl (!! was I that bad looking as a man..). your makeup is really good, are 'they' yours (What!!!! how rude, but affirming..), I love your eyebrows (!!), I love your hair - I want to get mine like that, etc etc.
A bit overpowering at times. Im sure someone senior may have said something, but actually, no, these are people I have known for a long while and they are genuine, I know.

So, loving it all and very happy at the moment. Walking to the carpark at work tonight I was quite tearful, happy and feeling so warm and full inside.

I need to do the lottery again, although I feel I have won it anyway.

That's enough for me tonight.  Getting ready for the morning and off to sleep to get up early (My morning routine has dropped for 90 mins to 70 already even with washing hair-and apparently makeup is great anyway..)

Take care

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh forgot, Here is a picture from last night the cake I made for the fuddle today (Chocolate - with Ginger and Vanilla - and a cream filling) only a before picture as it was gone in a couple of minutes......;

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Jade on December 19, 2018, 04:14:25 PM
:-*    ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh forgot, Here is a picture from last night the cake I made for the fuddle today (Chocolate - with Ginger and Vanilla - and a cream filling) only a before picture as it was gone in a couple of minutes......;

@Katie Jade:
Dear Katie:
My oh my, your chocolate cake looks absolutely wonderful....  all my favorite things...
   Chocolate, Creme filling, lots of frosting....  mmm, mmm, good.
Probably just short of 10,000 calories per piece, but who is counting?!!!

Thank you for posting the picture and sharing with us all.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Thanks Danielle.
Well I only got about 50 calories of it I think...

Sad day tomorrow as 2 contractors are leaving, and I lose my 2 lady Engineers in Sweden, the ones that gave me Elliot the bear to keep me company (note Bear not bare....). Love them both and they are good engineers who will be sorely missed. Still they are still in the Company so I will keep in regular contact with them.

As I reflect on the past working year, it has its many ups and downs as per normal working life, but I know I have felt gradually better at work, especially with anticipating coming to work as my true self. Last week and this week were a massive rush for me. And I have tried to thank all those that have helped over the year and in the last few weeks. I have so many, many new and dear friends, some from this forum, whom I have been privileged to meet on occasion (when is the next UK meet up?), lots from work, but most of all I am much more of a friend to myself. Without being able to do that, and put the past behind us then I/we can never start to become our true destiny.
I have learnt this.
But I am not without flaws, certainly, but that is what makes me human. As such I am more easily able to forgive anything I may see as a flaw in others.

I will post again before I am done for the year, but you guys and girls here on Susan's, have all made this year so much better for me. I therefore decree that everyone gets a virtual Hugz from me, just for being there. You will get more over the holidays I m sure :)

Take care

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-* :-*      :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) ;) ;) :angel: :angel: :-* :'( ^-^ :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D

•  

pamelatransuk

Quote from: Katie Jade on December 20, 2018, 04:01:00 PM
Most of all I am much more of a friend to myself. Without being able to do that, and put the past behind us then I/we can never start to become our true destiny.
I have learnt this.
But I am not without flaws, certainly, but that is what makes me human. As such I am more easily able to forgive anything I may see as a flaw in others.

Take care

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-* :-*      :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) ;) ;) :angel: :angel: :-* :'( ^-^ :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D

Katie

I just wish to say that with reference to your comment I have highlighted, I feel precisely the same.

We must first know and love ourselves thus enabling us to love others and not to judge others negatively.

You have become a friend to me. Thank you for that. I have PM'd you separately.

Christmas Hugs to you

Pamela  xxxx

•  

Katie Jade

Nothing much to do tonight, maybe go shopping in a bit for last items foe Xmas, as Im getting a bit stir crazy because I havent been outside today, not good.
Anyway I think I'm looking OK today;

its just feeling more and more natural as time goes on.

So I need to think about hair transplants and maybe other stuff as well, but thats new year stuff anyway.

I need a passport photo so Ill see if I can find a booth type one open at a supermarket - will I do like in the picture?
anyway

Take care

Luv n Hugz
Katie

:-*   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Katie Jade:
Dear Katie:
Yes indeed you look more than OK, you look great in your photo...  be careful out there shopping, this close to Christmas it will be CRAZY out there....
Hugs and well wishes... and trusting that you will have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
Thank you for sharing and posting your photo update.
Danielle

Quote from: Katie Jade on December 22, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
Nothing much to do tonight, maybe go shopping in a bit for last items foe Xmas, as Im getting a bit stir crazy because I havent been outside today, not good.
Anyway I think I'm looking OK today;

its just feeling more and more natural as time goes on.

So I need to think about hair transplants and maybe other stuff as well, but thats new year stuff anyway.

I need a passport photo so Ill see if I can find a booth type one open at a supermarket - will I do like in the picture?
anyway

Take care

Luv n Hugz
Katie

:-*   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

davina61

You know no matter how glam you look in the booth photo they will still make you look like some one of a wanted poster!!!!!   Looking very natural there dear, no need for make up to go to the shop. XXXXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Katie Jade
My Dear Katie:
I have been very much enjoying your recent good news updates and photos that you have been posting.  This is definitely the season for all of us to find happiness in our lives.
I hope and trust that you are finding the joy and happiness that you deserve so I am giving you my expression of the holiday season that we are now in:
wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a prosperous and Happy NEW YEAR  in 2019

Hugs and as always, Well Wishes
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Dear Danielle,

It is most warming that you send me a personal greeting, it is very much appreciated. Indeed, I pass my own best wishes back to you and your loved ones.

I find your comments this year quite helpful and supportive so let me say a personal thank you for that.  :angel: :-* ;D
Indeed you have some very well read threads and so I applaud you on engaging with so many so well, it is good to see. You have certainly added to my happiness as well as others this year. Bless you :).

I am sure we will continue to be good friends on the forum, or maybe in person if I ever get to Alaska or you come to England. Both countries / principalities have so much going for them and should co-operate more in the future (enough politics!!)

For you and everyone on the forum, We should look forward to a great new year, and wishing you and everyone absolute happiness, Health and increased prosperity (in that order....)

Take care

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*  :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

PS Katie had her first Kiss yesterday.... No Im not telling...

•  

davina61

Do I have to wait till Sat to find out??
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

•  

davina61

GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Well I hope I find everyone well and happy and not too hung over, if at all.

Unfortunately I had some bad news yesterday, in that my Father (the unaccenting one) fell over my younger brothers dog yesterday during celebrations at my elder brothers house, and has broken his femur on his good leg (the other having been reconstructed after a head on collision several years ago, and still troubles him). Its a clean break but they cant operate on him until tomorrow as there are no Anaesthetists available in the locale on the NHS today.
So I am having to spend a second day in boy mode (my youngest son is still coming to terms.. and I was round my Ex with sons and ex-brother in law, and Ex-mother in law for Xmas, they are fully accepting so we had a good time).
So I have to travel for 90 minutes to get to the hospital for 15-20 minutes, and then back. I just need to make sure he is OK really.
I have been told to take my studs out of my ears by my eldest brother as a mark of respect to my father(!!), well that isn't going to happen anyway, Dad will get me as I am.
Hopefully I will see my mom as well and maybe my brothers (No I wasn't invite to their Xmas lunch by the way).

I think its still hard for them regarding my transition, but its got its own life now, just as I have now, finally.

New vehicle licence applied for, off to banks tomorrow to start name changing, request for letter from GP to go for passport change, etc etc.

So not much happening here...

Looking forwards to hearing from you all

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   ;D ;D ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\   :angel:

•  

davina61

Take 2 (internet vanished ) Sorry to here about your dad. Its about time they realized that your on a runaway train to Katieville , I am sure they will come round eventually. XXXXXX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•