Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Pope condemns conformation surgery

Started by stephaniec, May 26, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

I am not concerned about what is under his dress and he should not be concerned with what is under mine.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

NatalieRene

Jesus said if your eye offends you pluck it out. How is this any different? If our gender dysphoria is so great that we must transition rather then self destruct God flat out said it is ok.

The pope IMo is no more then a mouth piece. People that listen to him sadly are puppets and will eventually be the ones believing the pope when the pope endorses the antichrist.

I'm Christian but I'm not catholic and they are borderline idle worshipers. I'd say Catholics today are not what they where way back when but this is the same group that was selling absolution and why the church fragmented in the first place.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 25, 2019, 08:26:27 PM
Jesus said if your eye offends you pluck it out. How is this any different? If our gender dysphoria is so great that we must transition rather then self destruct God flat out said it is ok.

The pope IMo is no more then a mouth piece. People that listen to him sadly are puppets and will eventually be the ones believing the pope when the pope endorses the antichrist.

I'm Christian but I'm not catholic and they are borderline idle worshipers. I'd say Catholics today are not what they where way back when but this is the same group that was selling absolution and why the church fragmented in the first place.
It would be really nice, if you would tone down your Catholic bashing a little!  I grew up Catholic (i tend to be Methodist leaning now), but I still don't like to have the religion bashed with which my family lived for centuries (by the way, it now seems as if the Baptist church has as many problems with child abuse).

Would it be asked to much, to tune down the bashing of any religious group, because somebody's feelings will get hurt by it, please?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 25, 2019, 11:20:51 PM
It would be really nice, if you would tone down your Catholic bashing a little!  I grew up Catholic (i tend to be Methodist leaning now), but I still don't like to have the religion bashed with which my family lived for centuries (by the way, it now seems as if the Baptist church has as many problems with child abuse).

Would it be asked to much, to tune down the bashing of any religious group, because somebody's feelings will get hurt by it, please?

I realize this is a tense situation so I say the following with absolute respect to both you and God.

I'm sorry and I don't mean to attack anything related to God himself. I'm Lutheran. I will however call out heresy from person(s) when I encounter it and the Pope is a heretic if he concludes things in stark contrast to the bible and more specifically quotes from Jesus conflict with the Pope. How can this be reconciled?

The truth is this blasphemer is speaking against a segment of gods creation that seeks medical care and ignoring the word of Jesus in the process. This will negatively impact us in the here and now which is outrageous because Jesus flat out told people to pluck their eye out if it offends them if it enables them to better serve god. I am better able to serve God alive then dead so transition would be acceptable to Jesus.

Which brings up the point that the quotes about laying down with men is mistranslated and changed the entire meaning. By perpetuating this the Pope will eventually answer to God.

I'm [not] sure if you meant to but I haven't mocked the church regarding molestation. I have made no such comments however I do believe anyone that molests a minor or rapes anyone should face legal prosecution.
  •