Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Stepping out of the Shadows

Started by Einrune, May 31, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Einrune

Been reading topic here for a while now, I have popped into the chat a discord a handful of times. Even though I have not directly interacted with the people of this forum you all have helped immensely in answering questions and helping to start easing my mind, so thank you all for that! I still feel a bit off balance with what's been going on in my head or where I will end up with this whole situation. Ending up now at age 30 and just now finally accepting that somethings been different in my head for years and never letting it really show through. Been married and have 3 children has allowed me to complicate my situation further. Again thanks to reading through here I was able to finally open up and talk with my wife as well as a select few family and friends which has dramatically helped me calm my mind. Now onto figuring out how to get around the anxiety of finding a therapist I'm willing to speak with, Wife is not broadly accepting and is unsure if she could deal with a transition but has actively attempted to compromise and participate in helping me deal with everything. All hope is not lost but life is turned on its head at the moment.

well, a bit longer than intended but look forward to trying to be a bit more active with the group.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Einrune 
Hello Einrune,
It is great to see that you have taken the step to become a member of Susan's Place and that you have shared your  introduction with us.   
You may have questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.

Be aware that there are lots of members here that can identify with what you may be going through.

Please allow me to also WELCOME you to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others  and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.
It is nice that you had signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and get involved at your own pace. 

Below, I posted Important LINKS that will tell you about Susan's Place.  Included there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.
Again, Welcome.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

Hi Einrune  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •