Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What's your wardrobe status?

Started by Devlyn, May 31, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maria2018

Mine is like 99% male stuff still, as I'm barely out to myself, let alone anyone I actually know  :laugh:
But I do have 3 dresses, string top and leggings, some underwear and a sports bra. So they keep me going at the moment for my evenings at home alone being me :)

My phone just tried to change "me" to "Mr". Worst. Autocorrect. Possible.
  •  

randim

Mine seems to be piling up like snow. I have more male clothes, but it's almost to a point where I actually have enough female clothes that I could live using them exclusively.  But not quite.  I still don't have a coat.  Might need one this winter, you never know.

•  

Mari P

The only few items left of my former wardrobe are scattered among various boxes of crap I'll never likely open again to even realize they're in there.

Oddly enough, there are even more pieces of men's clothing in my closet now that aren't mine, than what of mine still lurks in those boxes.

My girlfriend isn't trans or even GF but simply finds men's clothing more comfortable... LMAO go figure, I cleared out my old men's clothing to make room for my cis girlfriend to put her men's clothes in the same space!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love yourself the way everyone else should.
  •  

Maid Marion

I've been buying fitted women's T shirts whenever possible.  They come in at the waist. They fit better on me. 

Most of my outerwear closet is women's clothes.  I can wear just about anything in women's small.  Winter coats are much warmer when they fit well.

•  

Katie Jade

About 15% male cis stuff, all getting quite tattered. Keeping the black no arm rocker t-shirts though - look a lot better with Bra showing (and etc..) and looser... (Rock chick at heart I think)...
Only girl stuff has been bought in the last 2 years now.
And soon will need to make room in wardrobe for more so boy stuff will move elsewhere, and about time - its dull and boring..

Luv n Hugz

Katie

>:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) :angel: :-* :angel: :angel: >:-) >:-)

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Katie Jade

Oh  - and Im tall and fat I think, so need lots of room for oversized stuff..

(I am trying,, honest, to loose weight git will always be  tall and big..)

Luv n Hugz

Katie

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

heather3791

My closet looks like Jack and Jill share it. One side male clothes and the other female. I present male during the day and female most nights. My girl clothes definitely outnumber my boy clothes for sure. I have lots of cardigans to cover my manly arms. Oh and I'm obsessed with leggings. I try to buy a different colored pair every couple of weeks.
  •  

Virginia

~VA (pronounced Vee- Aye, the abbreviation for the State of Virginia where I live)
  •