Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Posting

Started by Lonna, June 02, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonna

Hello staff, I didn't know where else to post this, but I'm finding it difficult to post a topic on the forums, every time I'm asked a verification to confirm a post.  I hope you don't mind me asking why is this? ???

Thanks Lonna
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Lonna   
Hello Lonna,
It is great to see that you have taken the step to become a member of Susan's Place and that you have shared your brief introduction with us.   

****Regarding your question about posting a new topic on the Forums.... 
....  click on the New Topic button to the right of the Reply button.

You may have questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.

Be aware that there are lots of members here that can identify with what you may be going through.

Please allow me to also WELCOME you to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others  and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.
It is nice that you had signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and get involved at your own pace. 

Below, I posted Important LINKS that will tell you about Susan's Place.  Included there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.
Again, Welcome.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Hi Lonna 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place, I'm Jessica.
My thought is that you weren't actually a member and only a guest.
As a guest you are prompted for verification.
As a member now, you are able to post without that prompt when you are signed in.

Please review the links that @Alaskan Danielle has welcomed you with.  Enjoy the site as you learn and share.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Hi Lonna,

I am Laurie, the wandering waif of Susan's place. Welcome to Susan's Place((Hug)). To answer your question the verification thing is to help discourage spammers and bots. It will stop after you have been posting awhile. It will not be too long. We are sorry for the inconvenience but it does help.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis