Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Fashion for 2018 summer

Started by barbie, June 04, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

I am ordering a bunch of clothes from various internet stores for this summer. Prices range from US$1 to US$30. Most of items are tops, as I already have too many skirts. My favorites are those for juniors.

Some items I have already ordered, waiting delivery.

What would be your favorites for this summer?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

As I like slim-fit tops, I ordered more from Forever21, Korea.

1,100 KRW ~ 1 US$

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Barbie:  Great selections for summer and some for anytime too.   
I would like one of each !!!! 
I like them all... and you are correct, the slim-fit tops are my favorite also.
Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

barbie

Danielle, Thanks, too!

Ordered items are arriving. They are cheap, but I like them.

I will wear another top tomorrow!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Briah

Barbie, I love your choices.  You look gorgeous regardless of what you are wearing and I am jealous.  As a 6' well aged not completely out gal—did mention the bulging middle too—your choices just would not work for me.

When I do get to dress appropriately I have a very light cotton maxi skirt and a form fitting maxi dress. 

Of course being a remnant of the 1960's I have strong tendencies toward long skirts and long hair while being quite informal.  My dream is to get to go to a more formal occasion and be able to wear and look good in an ao dai.  Need to drop about 30 pounds for that outting though.

Still love your choices.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Briah on June 08, 2018, 09:04:46 AM
Barbie, I love your choices.  You look gorgeous regardless of what you are wearing and I am jealous.  As a 6' well aged not completely out gal—did mention the bulging middle too—your choices just would not work for me.

When I do get to dress appropriately I have a very light cotton maxi skirt and a form fitting maxi dress. 

Of course being a remnant of the 1960's I have strong tendencies toward long skirts and long hair while being quite informal.  My dream is to get to go to a more formal occasion and be able to wear and look good in an ao dai.  Need to drop about 30 pounds for that outting though.

Still love your choices.

Yes. Thanks for nice suggestion. I also have a black maxi dress, but I feel it is a little bit heavy and incovenient to walk with. I purchased it for occasional formal meetings, but have never tried it. This summer I will try it.

Nowadays I run a half-course marathon every 3 days from my home to the downtown area. To wear bikini this summer, this is a must for me.

It is hard, but help maintain my health.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

This is a small size, but today I could wear it without any problem. As it is unusually cool here, I have to wear spring/fall clothes for a while.

My wife commented that it matches well with me.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Briah

Your effort to maintain your health shows for sure.  Unfortunately running is out for me at this point as I am bone on bone in both knees.  I do ride dressage however and that helps some.  In any event you look great.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Briah on June 08, 2018, 05:50:03 PM
Your effort to maintain your health shows for sure.  Unfortunately running is out for me at this point as I am bone on bone in both knees.  I do ride dressage however and that helps some.  In any event you look great.

I am also considering riding a mountain bike, which one of my friends eagerly recommends everyday. Running is a boring procedure, and I hope occasional biking in the mountains and forrests will give me some excitement. Yes. Running and biking use different parts of our muscles, lessening the chance of potential injury.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Barbie, I'm looking forward to seeing you in those cool strapless tops. Not everybody can pull off that look, but I'm sure you can. You must liven up the fashion scene around that staid little university town. I suspect you are a good influence on the citizenry.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on June 11, 2018, 09:34:39 AM
Barbie, I'm looking forward to seeing you in those cool strapless tops. Not everybody can pull off that look, but I'm sure you can. You must liven up the fashion scene around that staid little university town. I suspect you are a good influence on the citizenry.

Thanks! Lyric.

At this time, it should be very humid and hot, but it is unusually cool here. But anyway I picked a strapless top delivered last week. My little daughter commented that yesterday she saw a young girl wearing the same strapless top in the beach, an old local man was staring at her, and she ran away. Anway, it gave a good excuse for me to wear the strapless top.

Cosmos at a nearby field.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

The summer monsoon just started here, and I tried the semi-transparent top, called 'see-through' here.

Yes. It warms me up a little bit.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Briah

•  

barbie

Quote from: Briah on June 21, 2018, 09:17:00 PM
Very nice.

Thanks!

I usually wear this dress in summer, as it is so much comfortable to wear even for sleepwear.

Actually, I have a pair of this dress. The pattern and color is slightly different. You may see the difference.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

The semi-transparent knit while travelling.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

I finally got the shoulderless dress and took  a lot of photos today.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: barbie on June 17, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

You're looking great in all those things. I just noticed the above shot again. I think it may be my favorite picture of you. You look so feminine.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on June 25, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
You're looking great in all those things. I just noticed the above shot again. I think it may be my favorite picture of you. You look so feminine.

Thanks, Lyric.

Actually I don't like that photo so much, but some people seem to see it differently. Yes. I think I have some features that other people consider to be feminine, but I do not recognize.

Today it becomes warmer and I am wearing another shoulderless tee.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sonja

Wow Barbie you've got so many great photos modelling so many gorgeous little skirts!! I love It!
I like all of the stuff you've got - its fab that you've got the figure to look good in all of them - good for you!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Sonja on June 25, 2018, 09:15:19 PM
Wow Barbie you've got so many great photos modelling so many gorgeous little skirts!! I love It!
I like all of the stuff you've got - its fab that you've got the figure to look good in all of them - good for you!

Take care,

Sonja.

Thanks! Sonja.

Yes. Beauty and photography are my hobby, which is always exciting.

Just ago, I wore manicure for this summer. It was not well done, but I am considering coating again tomorrow with a slightly different color.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •