Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Food Adiction

Started by Pauline01, June 07, 2018, 11:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pauline01

I know that food addiction is real what I'm wondering is can be due to me wanting to transition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Dena

People with depression often self medicate to treat the depression. Things like alcohol and food are commonly used. Alcohol natural will directly have an effect on depression. Food is used because it brings back comforting memories from younger days. The interesting thing is HRT can cause someone to gain weight because without testosterone the body requires less food. However some people lose weight when they start HRT, possibly because with the depression gone they feel less need to overeat.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Pauline01

I know the feeling all too well when my dr comes back from summer rotation I'm going to have a talk with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •