Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

One of these days Ashley, to the moon!

Started by SailorMars1994, June 09, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SailorMars1994

I am talking to a friend about energy and spirituality. I am on the fence about much of these types of things but wish to keep an open mind. She said one of the most powerful energies to connect to is the moon. Has anyone every do a thing like this?
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

DustKitten

I'm on all the fences myself. I've done meditation, trying to sense one's place in the universe, and found that very relaxing. I've also done something (I think it's called channeling?) where you sort of reach out to sense the energy around you, and basically you end up with a strong tingling sensation in your hands by willing that energy to flow through you.

It can definitely create a very relaxing, comforting state of mind, which can help if you're feeling overwhelmed. I think that, even if one doesn't completely believe in magic, it can still have a strong positive effect on one's emotions, so it wouldn't hurt to try.
  •