Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Starting makeup

Started by Pauline01, June 12, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pauline01

As I'm starting to get my face in a better way I want to see how well makeup will look for me but my face is darker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

LizK

Hi Pauline

Is there something specific you wanted to know. Utube is going to be your best resource for makeup...I have used several tutorials before with success.

Take care

Liz

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Pauline01

Dealing with the shadow

•  

LizK

Best thing to deal with shadow is a colour correction palette or if you don't have that some orange lipstick blended well will do the trick. I don't have a beard shadow anymore but I do have dark spots. Depending on what I am trying to correct will depend on which colour I use. When I did have a beard shadow I would use orange corrector to hide it. When you are putting your foundation over the top use an applicator as it will go on much better and far more even, don't forget about your neck.

Colour correction palettes are not expensive. You do not have to buy expensive cosmetics some of the cheaper brands are better. I have a $60 mac foundation that I rarely use as I use a target brand long wear full coverage foundation which I think is $8 a bottle and I get complimented on how natural my makeup looks. Good luck and I hope you can fix your shadow issue to your liking.

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •