Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Trans Miss

Started by Janes Groove, June 13, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janes Groove

I saw this when I was driving by 38th and Tejon today.

•  

Devlyn

Probably a >-bleeped-< repair place.... :laugh:
  •  

Janes Groove

Yup.  Looks like some real bad trannies.
  •  

HappyMoni

Are they automatic on manual trannies? As for me, I prefer the non-standard trannies.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

HappyMoni

My wife has a trannie but the shifter came off.
Oh gosh, did I just kill another thread? Ugh!

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

DustKitten

I'm good at driving stick, but I prefer to ride with someone else at the wheel. Riding a stick is easier than driving one; you just have to learn to relax and enjoy the ride.

Some people prefer big cars with sticks, but I like the small ones, too. I think they're cute. The size of the stick doesn't matter so much as long as it shifts. If it's got a good motor, then that's all I need to work with, though I will admit that some cars and sticks are just nicer-looking than others. The interior is also important. I like cars that feel nice and cozy; warm, welcoming places where I can relax and feel safe. A poor interior is often enough for me to turn down a ride. Some cars are just really trashy and smelly on the inside.

I don't like to share my rides, though. I'm picky about my drivers, too. I usually only want people who can take me for a medium-distance ride. Too short, and I don't have time to enjoy it; too long, and I might get bored of the ride. Sometimes slow, gentle rides are nice, but sometimes I like it rough, too. I don't mind being jostled around a little from time to time. It's all part of the fun.

I'm hoping to trade in mine for an automatic one of these days, but I can't afford the upgrade right now. I'll just focus on polishing up the exterior while I wait.
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: DustKitten on June 14, 2018, 10:08:46 PM
I'm good at driving stick, but I prefer to ride with someone else at the wheel. Riding a stick is easier than driving one; you just have to learn to relax and enjoy the ride.

Some people prefer big cars with sticks, but I like the small ones, too. I think they're cute. The size of the stick doesn't matter so much as long as it shifts. If it's got a good motor, then that's all I need to work with, though I will admit that some cars and sticks are just nicer-looking than others. The interior is also important. I like cars that feel nice and cozy; warm, welcoming places where I can relax and feel safe. A poor interior is often enough for me to turn down a ride. Some cars are just really trashy and smelly on the inside.

I don't like to share my rides, though. I'm picky about my drivers, too. I usually only want people who can take me for a medium-distance ride. Too short, and I don't have time to enjoy it; too long, and I might get bored of the ride. Sometimes slow, gentle rides are nice, but sometimes I like it rough, too. I don't mind being jostled around a little from time to time. It's all part of the fun.

I'm hoping to trade in mine for an automatic one of these days, but I can't afford the upgrade right now. I'll just focus on polishing up the exterior while I wait.
Oh @Dustkitten, you made my day! We should post together again some time. Maybe we could even talk about cars next time. Nah! lol
Moni

]
  •