Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Dysphoira side effects

Started by SailorMars1994, June 16, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SailorMars1994

I have at one point, I think 6 or 7 days ago vented about dysphoira and gave some feelings I get when those feelings creep in. But much of my dysphoira is not just mental pain, it's pyshical and that freaks me out. Yes at times I get the depression and hurt on the inside but if my dysphoira takes off to much and I lose sight of who I really am I will experience:

Tight chest that sends a sharp pinching pain on left arm

Gagging or vomitting unintentionally and against will

Tummy will sound like a thunderstorm

Body temperature changes, my natural heat will drop. Last time I had this I got so cold in bed trying to sleep I kind of curled into a fetalish position to warm up

I guess inwonder, what truly makes that happen
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

HappyMoni

I don't know how it works but anxiety can cause some crazy things to happen. When I was young, Ashley, I would get so worked up and anxious about things like oral reports that I would get appendix like symptoms. Luckily I grew out of it.
Moni
Still have the appendix (but not the appendage)
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

SailorMars1994

AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

Dani

While those symptoms you listed are typical of a severe anxiety reaction, it is very important to not overlook the possibility of something physical causing those symptoms.

A visit with your doctor is in order to just make sure that your symptoms are not caused by anything other than anxiety.
  •  

OofWillis

Do you loose weight ? It was one of the symptoms for me.
  •  

MaryT

I agree with Dani.  Stress can affect the body as well as the mind.  The pain in the left arm while having a tight chest may be harmless but it, and your other symptoms, are worth running by your doctor.  You have enough stress without having to worry about the effects of stress on your body, so a trip to your GP could at least put your mind at rest.
  •