Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

what can i do?

Started by virtualverny, June 17, 2018, 08:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

virtualverny

i'm going to make this post as short as i can.
one of my favourite musicians (not anymore) unleashed a torrent of transphobic hate towards me in a group chat. i have over 150 screenshots of him saying truly despicable things. i was wondering what i could and should do with this. should i send it to his manager, who i am not sure will care? should i send it to local venues to get him blacklisted? i'm unsure of how to proceed but would like him to suffer consequences.
  •  

Dena

The best thing to do would be to delete the screen shots that you have and forget about it. Revenge puts you at his level and your better than that. If that isn't enough for you, then send them to his manager and forget about it. Odds are if he will listen to anybody, it would be his manager and that type of thing is bad for business. Making them public would probable do little good as few people are that informed about the community and it's likely not to make much difference in ticket sales. Only if the story really breaks big is it likely to impact ticket sales.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •