Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I'm new here and unsure

Started by Madeline, July 03, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madeline

Hi I am a boy who is considering, if that's even the right word, becoming transgender. If you are responding to me, please could you use female pronouns, as I just feel it would make me more comfortable.
Anyway, I see a lot of people online who say they have always felt like they were the other gender and were always certain but for me it seems different. I get that it's not gonna be black or white but sometimes I feel very strongly about changing genders and other times not at all. It's also still very new thoughts as although, i've briefly thought about this in the past, it's only recently within the last few weeks that I've really been taking them seriously and giving them some thought. I don't want to rush into things, but this website seemed like a safe place to talk and I wanted to see if others felt the same as me.
Thanks,
Maria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Hello Maria:  Thank you for your posting your introduction here in the Youth Forums.   .... and allow me to again Welcome You to Susan's Place.   You will find this a friendly place to discuss your transition concerns with other members that may be in a similar situation as yourself.   Please feel free to get involved in the Forums as much or as little as you feel comfortable doing.  As you get involved here you just may find that you will make some new like-minded friends here on Susan's Place.

Wishing you well,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Shanellax

Hiya Maria, I'm pretty much feeling the same as you mentioned in this post. It's pretty much like the feelings come in flashes and it disappears and sometimes it carries on for a few more days continuously. I'm not sure if I am a transgender, simply if I am then that would just make me loose everything in life. Hope you're doing well maria :)
  •  

Chloe

"Gender Euphoria" is something I only experience . . .
. . . when Life isn't busy making other plans for us!

Welcome companion "ladies in waiting"! ;) ;D
(do realize OP is an 'o'ld 'p'ost)
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •