Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Can't get BA through preferred Surgeon

Started by Rachel_Christina, March 26, 2019, 04:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel_Christina

I'm so excited now.
I actually came back from work last night and see I had a missed call from the clinic so I must phone them today If I have a chance.
I'm so excited. I don't think the time frame will be too bad. Just have to gather the money..
I'm just worried about all the weird bad things that can happen D:

•  

Rachel_Christina

I had managed to get a date for the 13th of this month for the BA.
I am unable to have the funds ready this soon. So I have had to rain check on this for now.
I will contact them when I'm ready.
Loans will not work as I have not been in the country long enough :/

•  

TonyaW

That sucks. Judging by that first date, it seems you can get the appointment fairly quickly after you get the funds at least.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 30, 2019, 01:04:21 AM
Hi guys!! Had my consultation yesterday for BA.
It went very well.
I like the 280cc look on me. When you put them into the sports bra and bounce a little, the movement looks so natural.
I'm getting excited now.
But at the same time have my worries

I will just keep moving ahead for now

Hi love! Congrats on the BA. Just wanted to ask, are you 100% about the size? I've heard time and time again about girls regretting not going bigger. I have a friend who got 300cc and they look super small, she said she would've liked more. I'm 5'7'' and got 480cc and they look perfect, not too big not too small. Just food for thought! I know getting the surgery can be scary and most of us prefer a more discreet look, so we tend to avoid big sizes but since most of us are taller than cis women we can usually get away with bigger sizes and still have a modest look.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Tonya, that is very true. It was crazy fast I thought.
And Charlie Nicki that may be true. But honestly after trying the sizes out 280 even felt a little big lolol. My chest is pretty small.
I know just putting them under a sports bra is never going to be the same thing.
But to be honest the size looked really good on me.
At least I think!

It's annoying having to wait, but it will happen :)

•  

Michelle_P

Sizing is pretty personal; I'm 5'7" and anything over 325cc looked topheavy.  I'm also 140 lbs  :( and was wearing a 36A or 34B (barely) before surgery.  After having 300cc implants, I am a 36C-36D depending on manufacturer.

I'm happy with the result.

The 'stuff the implant in the sports bra' test wasn't too far off.  For my 'final check', for the couple of weeks between my fitting and surgery I wore a 36C bra with 275cc of rice bagged in hose on each side.  That gave me a pretty good idea of the impact this would have on my wardrobe and comfort with my self-image.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 04, 2019, 12:58:04 AM
Sizing is pretty personal; I'm 5'7" and anything over 325cc looked topheavy.  I'm also 140 lbs  :( and was wearing a 36A or 34B (barely) before surgery.  After having 300cc implants, I am a 36C-36D depending on manufacturer.

I'm happy with the result.

The 'stuff the implant in the sports bra' test wasn't too far off.  For my 'final check', for the couple of weeks between my fitting and surgery I wore a 36C bra with 275cc of rice bagged in hose on each side.  That gave me a pretty good idea of the impact this would have on my wardrobe and comfort with my self-image.

It's so true. What's big for me is too small for another.
The size that fits me may be too big for someone else. It's just about trying and seeing what fits for the image you have or yourself!

•