Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hi I'm new here

Started by Ray123, May 02, 2019, 02:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray123

Hello all nice to meet you all. I don't know what I want to do with my first name, so you could call me Maria for now.

I haven't started transitioning yet but I really want to in the near future. I'm 30 years old and I'm in male mode 24/7. I think it's time for a change.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

•  

Maid Marion

•  

Golovebug

Me too! So like how tf do you actually change your pfp??
  •  

Golovebug

Also Maria is a cute start, I still don't know what to do with my name and it doesn't even have anything to do with gender at this point
  •  

LizK

@Ray123

Dear Maria

Welcome to Susan's. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Names can be a tough one but Maria is a lovely name and you can always change it if you want. It doesn't hurt to try a few different ones.

Please feel free to head over to our Introduction forum and tell us a little bit about yourself

So you are able to get the very best from being here there are a couple of links we give to all our new members

Regards

Liz

Things that you should read

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

LizK

@Golovebug

Dear

Welcome to Susan's. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Please feel free to head over to our Introduction forum and tell us a little bit about yourself

So you are able to get the very best from being here there are a couple of links we give to all our new members

Regards

Liz

Things that you should read

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Bea1968

Welcome Maria,

I started HRT three years ago and I'm still in male mode.  Everyone has their own timeline and reasons for coming out or not.  Glad you found this place.

Best regards,

Bea
  •  

MeTony

•