Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Sub-Forum Suggestion: In Memoriam

Started by Melanie Jean, July 08, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melanie Jean

I would like to propose a sub-forum, initially started by forum staff and conforming to Susan's privacy TOS, mentioning forum members who have journeyed onto the next plane. Information, when and where available, could be PM'd to forum staff and posted as privacy and time allows.

I believe it important to remember the friends who have traveled this road and helped pave our way.

Peace.
Love to all.

~Melanie

•  

Cindy

I am happy to do this.

People just need to contact either myself or GM's and we will notify of members/ex-members passing.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

HappyMoni

Melanie, thank you for proposing this idea. I spent some time reading about each of them and it was an honor to do so.
Monica
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Melanie Jean

Thanks everyone. I had no idea about the wiki section, and it's good to know there continues to be a place for them here at Susan's.

Peace, hugs and much love.
Love to all.

~Melanie

•