Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

My first birthday!

Started by Sarah_P, July 08, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah_P

Today is my first birthday as my true self. It may be my 43rd, but those first 42 years pale in comparison to the last 1 year. I've accomplished so much in such a short time, gained so many new wonderful friends, and of course found love with Alexa. I've lost a friend, but reconnected with old ones and my long-lost sisters.

There is no way whatsoever I'd be where I am today if it weren't for all of you here. Your support, knowledge, wisdom, and love are what gave me the strength and courage to be who I was meant to be. Thank you, I love you all.  :-*  :icon_hug:

And a special thanks to Susan for creating this wonderful place where we can all learn from and support one another.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

steph2.0

Congratulations Sarah! It's an amazing thing we're doing and celebrating anniversaries is important. It seems a lot of us are reaching these milestones around the same time.

I hope you and Alexa have something nice planned. Be good... but not too good!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

islandgirl

Congratulations, Sarah! I remember my first bd and the feelings that were felt! Enjoy!
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Congrats Sarah! My first birthday was yesterday :) we're Cancer sisters.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on July 08, 2018, 04:51:21 PM
Congrats Sarah! My first birthday was yesterday :) we're Cancer sisters.

Yay! Happy birthday sis!!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Donna

Happy birthday sisters
I'm still deciding which date to use but I'll figure it out before my first
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

SueNZ

Fantastic Sarah. I hope you filled your day with happy doings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Treat life's difficult times as if they are normal moments, this makes the normal and special ones even more fantastic.
  •  

Mari P

Happy birthday! It's nice hearing similar stories. I haven't reached my 1st birthday yet even though I'm 47. My GF Rose is the best relationship I've ever had except the one I now have with myself. I've reconnected with some "lost" family & friends, and I've made many more new ones. I even "adopted" a "baby" sister!!
🦋

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Love yourself the way everyone else should.
  •