Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Insense , cryatals and spirit stones...

Started by SailorMars1994, July 08, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SailorMars1994

Hey all! Just curious if anyone has tried any of the above for spirituality. I have friends in Canada, America and Argentina who use a variety of these things for spiritual needs and day it helps. On meditating, now that i am getting better with it I am more eager to try new things. Mainly for anxiety and to allow my gut feelings to be understood. This may sound a bit odd but as I transition more I am getting much more comfortable with my role in kife. Still afternmerely touching and seeing moonstone I notice I felt ever my euphoria with my feminity. Now yes this could be more in Dover matter but I felt a breeze of even more happiness. In regards to anxiety with everyday life I am planning to experiment more with lavender and chamomile .Any experiences?

I plan to use lavender, moonstone, quarts clear and aura tangerine and rainbow stones. And a couple of others I havent remembered atm.

Experience me?
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

Dena

When you meditate, anything you can focus your eyes on would work. You could use an object around the house or pick up a stone from outside. The point is to eliminate distractions by only looking at a single object that's not distracting but yet will hold your attention.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

SailorMars1994

Thanks , I'm still new to this meditating thing so I'm interested in people's accounts!
<3
  •  

MaryT

Please let us know how you get on with meditating and the effects of incense and stones, etc.  At one time, I was interested in Transcendental Meditation and a colleague convinced me that it had real mental and physical benefits.  In 2005, the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi banned its teaching in this country, saying "We are rejecting one nation - Britain - which has proven to  be a poisonous, divisive influence in the world family."   However, I think that it is being taught again, so my interest may be renewed.

BTW are you using some sort of translation software?  I was puzzled by "more in Dover matter" until I realised it was "mind over matter".
  •  

SailorMars1994

Cool! And nope, that's just my awful spell checker thing and my lack of editing.. sorry

And are you starting anything yet?
<3
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: SailorMars1994 on July 09, 2018, 04:22:51 PM
Cool! And nope, that's just my awful spell checker thing and my lack of editing.. sorry

And are you starting anything yet?

Not yet.  I'm reading up on Chinese mysticism at the moment but I must look into TM again.
  •  

DustKitten

I used to have a pentagram on a necklace I made that I'd wear under my shirt on my extra-anxious days. Knowing it was there kinda helped with my anxiety a little, like a positive-energy talisman. I think pretty much anything can work the same way if you believe in it, but the pagans I know definitely swear by their rocks and crystals. Incense too, though personally I'm quite enamored with scented candles.
  •