Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Two days before BA and a wave of emotions.

Started by HappyMoni, July 08, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

Great  news Kelly! Hope you get to try on some implants. It makes it real. Let us know how it goes.

Harley, enjoy your concert.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 04, 2018, 08:50:24 PM
Harley, enjoy your concert.
Concert was amazing!  3 compliments on my hair.  😂  Now just impatiently waiting on your next update!   ;D
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

HappyMoni

Hi Harley,
   Glad you enjoyed the concert. Anyone I would know? You should show your hair off in an avatar pic. I am short on updates since change is so slow now. I was 3 weeks post op yesterday. I am still sore around the nipples, but a bit better.  I have decided to keep using the progesterone creme on the nipples while they are still stretching. I would be okay if they stayed the same or grew a little. They have a female look for sure. I had my shirt off going past the mirror a while ago and I saw my first bouncing as I walked. That was cool. That is a sign of them loosening up. With the cohesive gel they are firm at this point. They will get softer. I won't know for months if they feel squishey enough for me.
Moni

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

kaitylynn

Pre op appt Tuesday, BA on the 27th looks like a go!  Pretty close behind everyone!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: kaitylynn on August 08, 2018, 07:31:56 PM
Pre op appt Tuesday, BA on the 27th looks like a go!  Pretty close behind everyone!

That's great Kaitylynn! Stop back and tell your experience okay?

]
  •  

islandgirl

Congrats Kaitylynn! That is exciting! I have my surgery consult next Thursday!
  •  

kaitylynn

Thank you both!  Exciting time, and will definitely share!
Katherine Lynn M.

•  

HappyMoni

The best thing about boob surgery is no bowel prep. Unfortunately I have a colonoscopy Friday and a half hour to eat before no food tomorrow. I will spare you the details. I gained like 9 pounds since my boob surgery so this might be a good thing. Pants starting to get tight.

Kelly, we want to hear from you too.

Time to go eat!

]
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 08, 2018, 04:05:51 PM
Hi Harley,
   Glad you enjoyed the concert. Anyone I would know? You should show your hair off in an avatar pic.
Moni

I wasn't too awful proud of my makeup job... too soon after electrolysis. But I'll share.

Hell's Belles (AC/DC cover band), and a bunch of local bands. My friend's band Ripple Effect was also performing (like a Janis Joplin/Jefferson Airplane influenced band).  It was a lot of fun. 🙂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

BrianaJ

Harley your hair is so darn cute to me.  I really like it. 

Moni, it can take a while for things to really settle in.  I'm pretty sure you're gonna be really please as time moves on.  On one of the units I used to have we did BAs and reductions.  I will say that surgeons are always a little optimistic on how soon things will heal etc.  While some people see fading of the surgical incisions after a few moths, it can take a year or in some cases years for them to really fade as to not be noticeable.  That's regardless of which kind of incision is used.  They're also pretty optimistic on how soon things settle in.  It tended to go quicker or "settle in" faster with  submammary vs. submuscular augmentations.  And be sure to follow those post op instructions.  Not doing so was one of the main reasons we had repeat visitors wanting redos.    LOL
~~Be kind~~
  •  

LizK

YAY Congrats!! Hope it goes really well for ya!!
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: BrianaJ on August 09, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
Harley your hair is so darn cute to me.  I really like it. 

Moni, it can take a while for things to really settle in.  I'm pretty sure you're gonna be really please as time moves on.  On one of the units I used to have we did BAs and reductions.  I will say that surgeons are always a little optimistic on how soon things will heal etc.  While some people see fading of the surgical incisions after a few moths, it can take a year or in some cases years for them to really fade as to not be noticeable.  That's regardless of which kind of incision is used.  They're also pretty optimistic on how soon things settle in.  It tended to go quicker or "settle in" faster with  submammary vs. submuscular augmentations.  And be sure to follow those post op instructions.  Not doing so was one of the main reasons we had repeat visitors wanting redos.    LOL

Thank you Briana, appreciate the wise words. I don't worry about the incisions, I have plenty of experience there. I worry more about the size difference and them dropping. I am one month out today. My doctor doesn't say massage and doesn't talk about a band to make them drop. I guess I always feel better if I can take an active role in getting the final result. I know it is still early yet. Have plenty of time to worry if they stay as they are. Will go see him next week.
Right now I can't wait to get colonoscopy done in a few hours so I can eat and stop running to the toilet. What sucks is I haven't even lost much weight with this. How did I gain 9 pounds with only 3 pound boob implants? I'm sorry I don't have 6 pounds of swelling. Yikes!

Harley, love the picture! That sounds like old people music, you know, the kind I would like. lol

]
  •  

BrianaJ

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 10, 2018, 08:40:19 AM
Harley, love the picture! That sounds like old people music, you know, the kind I would like. lol

Bahaha...ain't that the truth.  "Old people music"  Yet, it's amazing to me how many younger people know the music from the 60's, 70' and 80's so well.  Sometimes when talking to someone younger about music I think, "wait...that was 20 years before you were born!" 

Good luck with that colonoscopy.  I have many many "crappy" stories from when I worked GI many moons ago.  And bad jokes too.  Anyway, may the force be with you and your day flow smoothly and let music begin. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 10, 2018, 08:40:19 AM
Right now I can't wait to get colonoscopy done in a few hours so I can eat and stop running to the toilet. What sucks is I haven't even lost much weight with this.

Have fun today, Moni! Here's some light reading to help you out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bussorah.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/dave-barrys-colonoscopy/amp/

Stephanie

PS: Have you checked your mail lately?

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

HappyMoni

Of my last two procedures, I have to say the one where I woke up with boobs was definitely my fav. I am thankful that everything seemed to be okay, non-cancerous. I would certainly urge those of you who haven't done it to do it. I have a co-worker who has been through hell with colon cancer. I was having trouble with food getting stuck going down so this is why I did the upper endoscopy at the same time. So far they have given me pills for that, but things look good.

I did get tired of the oldies rock and roll. How many times can you hear 'Stairway to Heaven?' I do like 90's alternative which is cool cause I could actually listen to the same music as my sons. Unfortunately, these tunes are now the new oldies! lol

Oh Stephanieeeeee! Yes I did get a really cute, mysterious delivery in the mail today. I will not be home next week. Should I bring it with me? (@Steph2.0)

Briana, I am trying to picture what a roast of a surgeon who does colonoscopies would look like. Guess the jokes would really stink.

For anyone looking for a boob report on a boob thread today, here goes. They are still here, still on my chest, and as far as I know very happy. I am thinking about whether or not I can teach them tricks. Maybe sit up and beg! Roll over might be nice (or to the middle.) I draw the line at barking though! lol

]
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 10, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

For anyone looking for a boob report on a boob thread today, here goes. They are still here, still on my chest, and as far as I know very happy. I am thinking about whether or not I can teach them tricks. Maybe sit up and beg! Roll over might be nice (or to the middle.) I draw the line at barking though! lol

LOL! Sit up shouldn't be too hard... but Beg may be difficult. They pretty much just command what they want. 😉
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 10, 2018, 05:19:11 PM
LOL! Sit up shouldn't be too hard... but Beg may be difficult. They pretty much just command what they want. 😉

When they stare at me with the soulful look, I  can't help but feed them, hence the nine pounds I guess.

]
  •  

Denise

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 10, 2018, 03:22:43 PM
Of my last two procedures, I have to say the one where I woke up with boobs was definitely my fav. I am thankful that everything seemed to be okay, non-cancerous. I would certainly urge those of you who haven't done it to do it. I have a co-worker who has been through hell with colon cancer. I was having trouble with food getting stuck going down so this is why I did the upper endoscopy at the same time. So far they have given me pills for that, but things look good.

I did get tired of the oldies rock and roll. How many times can you hear 'Stairway to Heaven?' I do like 90's alternative which is cool cause I could actually listen to the same music as my sons. Unfortunately, these tunes are now the new oldies! lol

Oh Stephanieeeeee! Yes I did get a really cute, mysterious delivery in the mail today. I will not be home next week. Should I bring it with me? (@Steph2.0)

Briana, I am trying to picture what a roast of a surgeon who does colonoscopies would look like. Guess the jokes would really stink.

One trick you don't want to teach them is how to bump into things!! Ouchy!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Kendra

Yeah I've experienced bump-OUCH after having mine installed.  I suppose that's inevitable, need more space to maneuver than before and I'm not used to it.

Before

After
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

kaitylynn

With mine only a week away, you girls are scaring me with all this talk of bumping in to things!! 
Katherine Lynn M.

•