Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Two days before BA and a wave of emotions.

Started by HappyMoni, July 08, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

Quote from: Kendra on August 19, 2018, 08:16:57 PM
Yeah I've experienced bump-OUCH after having mine installed.  I suppose that's inevitable, need more space to maneuver than before and I'm not used to it.

Before

After

Wow Kendra, the before has a bit of a Madonna look. Kaitylynn, since I moved my back up camera to the front, I haven't run into anything.
Going for follow up this morning. I'll update the thread later today. They have started moving down, but still somewhat high.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: kaitylynn on August 19, 2018, 08:55:06 PM
With mine only a week away, you girls are scaring me with all this talk of bumping in to things!!

I found this waaay worth it.  We probably all experience bump-ouch after starting HRT but this is a sudden change in math. 

If you have a shower door instead of a curtain you'll learn to not hurry.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

HappyMoni

Shower doors, yup!

40 days post op update. I went to Dr. Basner today and he said everything is as it should be. He checked for capsular contracture which I did not have. He said if it is going to happen it will usually happen by 3 months, so I scheduled a follow up. He asked about pain, numbness, and sensitivity. The sensitivity he explained was from the nerves stretching. The nerves come from the spine and with a big implant he said they are tender because they must stretch. That is mostly gone now. The numbness under my nipples happened because they cut a nerve during the procedure. This will take a year or so to have feeling return. He said I will still have more dropping and softening over the next 6 months to a year. They are still a bit high for my taste. I asked about  whether I needed to assist the dropping with any exercises, but he said no, not really. The scars are now hard to find as the breasts are low enough now that the scars are in the crease and hidden. I definitely feel like they have always been there except when near those bathroom sliders.

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

kaitylynn

Hey Kendra, we have a curtain...but my work is really physical and I am going to have to figure out how to work again. 

Moni, that is great news!  I hope to have the same result :)
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

HappyMoni

First day back to work today. I kind of wore a baggy shirt because I didn't want to act like I thought I was 'all that' my first day. I got a number of comments and questions. A few closer younger women want to see. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I don't have patience for, "I'm jealous cause yours are so perky." I told someone today, "It's a package deal! If you want to have the over 50 years of living in the wrong body/gender then we'll talk about you being jealous of my perky boobs." Tomorrow I will be less covered up I think. The cohesive gel implants so far are great for going braless. Although they don't bounce at all at this point. Later boob enthusiasts!
Monica

]
  •  

kaitylynn

Great new Moni!  I have had several of my girlfriends at work ask me to send pictures so they can see...I think I understand sort of how you are not sure about that. 
Katherine Lynn M.

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: kaitylynn on August 22, 2018, 11:09:10 PM
Great new Moni!  I have had several of my girlfriends at work ask me to send pictures so they can see...I think I understand sort of how you are not sure about that.

Kaitylynn, pictures are forever. Lol, maybe I'll  do it the old fashioned way, flash a truck driver on the highway and see if I get a horn blow. Heehee!
I talked to my friend today. She is gonna talk to two friends who went to same surgeon earlier than I did. She said that they describe more motion than I am seeing now. I would like to have some bounce. My question is if they went under the muscle like I did. I know they did cohesive gel like I did..
I did try a shirt on from my closet and wow, if I want to show them off, this is the shirt. Maybe I'll post a picture if I get a chance.

]
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 23, 2018, 06:30:20 PM
> Lol, maybe I'll do it the old fashioned way, flash a truck driver on the highway and see if I get a horn blow. Heehee!

Now I understand why vehicle insurance companies set their rates based on gender.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Kendra on August 23, 2018, 09:45:51 PM
Now I understand why vehicle insurance companies set their rates based on gender.

I know exactly what you are saying @Kendra. Men are such terrible drivers! As for me, I can't help it if I am breasting out all over! Busted!

]
  •  

kaitylynn

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 24, 2018, 03:19:10 PM
I know exactly what you are saying @Kendra. Men are such terrible drivers! As for me, I can't help it if I am breasting out all over! Busted!

LOL, snorted coffee!  Busted you are!!!!  :D
Katherine Lynn M.

•  

kaitylynn

My I ask a personal question of both of you, Kendra and Moni?  PM reply would be fine, just a curiosity on implant volume.
Katherine Lynn M.

•  

Kendra

Mine are still growing slightly (1 year HRT) so I went 350cc per side.  Numbers remind me of a mid size motorcycle, 700cc two cylinder which I think is fine for my frame.  Measured 36C/34D at Victoria's Secret yesterday - they don't use motorcycle terminology at that store.
  •  

kaitylynn

Thank you Moni!

Hey Kendra, I had actually planned to have BA at 2017 as that would have been two years HRT and I thought I would be done physically developing...but that was not the case.  I chose to wait an extra year and so here it is!  I would suspect that you will continue to develop for some time more, especially considering GRS :)

I appreciate both of your answers and insights!  <3
Katherine Lynn M.

•  

HappyMoni

I am over three years HRT so my growth is done especially with my genetics and age. Boob growth that is, I seem to be growing everywhere else. Good luck tomorrow. Boobs make the world  a better place.

]
  •  

Perry

Boobs make the world  a better place.

Yes they do! Unless they are mine that is!
Integrity has no need of rules.  -Albert Camus

•  

HappyMoni

Perry I would gladly have done the "Young Frankenstein" transference thing with you on one table and me on the other. If it were only that simple.

@Perry  I'm sorry, I can't help but look at your avatar and ask if you are a Mason.  :P

]
  •  

Perry

@HappyMoni

Ha, that would be just too much irony wouldn't it!

Sounds like yours are much better than mine ever were!

(Got my referral in the mail today, hoping they won't be mine much longer either !)
Integrity has no need of rules.  -Albert Camus

•  

HappyMoni

]
  •  

HappyMoni

7 weeks post op.

I had a new sensation going braless today. As I walked, I could actually start to feel the weight of my breasts for the first time. I have noticed they are not nearly as high as they used to be also. I have been a little worried lately about the under the muscle, cohesive gel combination not allowing for as much motion/movement. I want to be able to feel that motion. Of course, the up side is the lack of sagging, the lack of much of a need to use a bra if I want, and the youthful firmness. No pain to report. Scars healing well. Using scar strips religiously.

]
  •  

Harley Quinn

Sounds promising!  And not even 2 months in!  Any fluffing yet?
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •