Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Tickers?/Timelines

Started by Madeline, July 12, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madeline

How do you add the time lines/ tickers to your signature?
Thanks
X Maria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  

Dena

You can either go to the top of the page and use the ticker that Susan provides or go to a site like the ticker factory. You will be provided with a URL that will be incorporated into your signature. It's best to keep the height of your signature as small as possible to make it easer for others to view threads that you have posted in. If the height is excessive, we will trim it down.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Jennifer M

I want to use one from Ticker Factory but for the life of me can't figure out where I'm supposed to click to get an open-ended counter. All the ones I see are countdowns or things that are not "fill in text here".

The ones offered here don't tickle my fancy.

UPDATE: Finally figured it out! It's the "event" option, with the event being before the present time.

•