Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Started by Ginger26, July 16, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginger26

Hi everyone. Currently I am using Ginger as my name. I am 26, living in Michigan and would say I'm MtG. I am trying to find answers to explain why I feel the way I do. I have only been personally looking into this for a week or two, but have realised I have felt different my whole life.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Ginger26 on July 16, 2018, 01:52:01 PM
Hi everyone. Currently I am using Ginger as my name. I am 26, living in Michigan and would say I'm MtG. I am trying to find answers to explain why I feel the way I do. I have only been personally looking into this for a week or two, but have realised I have felt different my whole life.

@Ginger26
Hello Ginger,  I am not trying to hijack your very first thread and post...
... but first things first,  since your are brand new here I am going to give you a warm welcome.. 
Thank you for coming to the Forums. 

I am glad that you have taken the step to become a member of Susan's Place and that you have shared your  thoughts with other members that may read your posting.
I am thinking that you may lots more questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.

Be aware that there are a lot of members here that can identify with what you may be going through.

WELCOME to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others  and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.
It is nice that you had signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace. 

Below I have included Important LINKS that will tell you about Susan's Place.  Included there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, there are answers to many questions that new members ask... .... please read them over..
Again, Welcome.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Ginger26 on July 16, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

You mean MTF?
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

V M

Hi Ginger  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

HappyMoni

Hi Ginger,
   Welcome! This is a good place to safely find answers. Good for you for looking for them. I hope to see you around. Oh, I'm Moni!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Janes Groove

Welcome to the site Ginger.
I'm at Male To Girl (MTG) too! :)
  •  

Ginger26

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I did mean MTF, was typing on my phone when I wrote my original post.
  •