Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Jade

Leftover bits;
Thin ham, Salmon, cheese, onion, tomato,

Strawberries and cream (not leftovers but they are nice).

Drink is juice of a lemon with Ice and water.

Fridge looks empty now apart from half used sauces. Freezer is full of portions of stuff cooked over the last month so I will need to empty those over the coming weeks I think. De-frost needed..

Luv n Hugz
Katie
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: Katie Jade on August 16, 2018, 10:10:43 AM
Leftover bits;
Thin ham, Salmon, cheese, onion, tomato,

Strawberries and cream (not leftovers but they are nice).

Drink is juice of a lemon with Ice and water.

Fridge looks empty now apart from half used sauces. Freezer is full of portions of stuff cooked over the last month so I will need to empty those over the coming weeks I think. De-frost needed..

Luv n Hugz
Katie
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] ;D ;D
I love left overs! It's nice to have lots of little bits to eat.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

MollyPants

I am having fish and chips!

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: MollyPants on August 16, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

Well you've done it now... uncontrollable grumblings from my tummy just thinking about your tea...

Ill have to put a date in my diary when I will have the same, and plan that out, not too far in the future though.

Luv m Hugz

Katie

;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

Colleen_definitely

Tonight I think I will do some baked fish, salad, and fried green tomatoes since the animals seem to be taking those things before they have a chance to fully ripen.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I made another batch of organic vegetable and sirloin stew. 
It is great to pick and within minutes the veggies are cooking.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: MollyPants on August 16, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

That does sound good!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Donica

I splurged last night. I spruced up a DiGiorno stuffed crust pepperoni and cheese pizza with real bacon pieces and extra Monterey Jack cheese. Tonight, I'm having the same Thing. (Leftovers) Yum!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Devlyn

I don't know, but someone else is going to be making it for me!  :laugh:
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Devlyn on August 17, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
I don't know, but someone else is going to be making it for me!  :laugh:

Oh Devlyn!!! Is it a date?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Donica on August 17, 2018, 12:44:47 PM
Oh Devlyn!!! Is it a date?
I certainly hope not! [emoji23]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

I am having a gyro plate, with no pita but lots of the rest of that good stuff!
Fruit for dessert.
  •  

Katie Jade

So a Donna Kebab without the Pitta then?

Katie

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

Julia1996

Last night I made bangers & mash with apple gravy. For dessert I made a chocolate peanut butter pie.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 18, 2018, 07:36:42 AM
Last night I made bangers & mash with apple gravy. For dessert I made a chocolate peanut butter pie.

What kind of meat do you use for the bangers?
Also, I never had chocolate peanut butter pie.  Sounds interesting.

Chrissy
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 18, 2018, 07:36:42 AM
Sorry to start an interrogation, but how did you make apply gravy? I usually make onion gravy for bangers and mash!

And I think we all want you chocolate peanut butter pie recipe lol

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on August 18, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

What kind of meat do you use for the bangers?
Also, I never had chocolate peanut butter pie.  Sounds interesting.

Chrissy

I used pork sausage.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: MollyPants on August 18, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
Sorry to start an interrogation, but how did you make apply gravy? I usually make onion gravy for bangers and mash!

And I think we all want you chocolate peanut butter pie recipe lol

I usually make it with onion gravy too. I make apple gravy for pork roast and pork chops but since I used fresh pork sausages I decided to try making apple gravy with it. It was really good and everyone liked it. This is my grandma's recipie for apple gravy.

2 tbsp of butter.
2 tbsp of flour.
1 small onion sliced thin.
2 cloves of garlic.
1 cup of apple cider.
2 cups of chicken stock.

Melt the butter and cook the onion and garlic until the onions start to brown. Whisk in the flour and cook it 2-3 minutes. Whisk in the cider and bring it to a boil. Add the chicken stock and bring it to a simmer and lower the heat to medium low. Simmer 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally until it thickens.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •