News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donica

Quote from: DawnOday on August 31, 2018, 11:57:41 PM
It was delish. Dipped in Devil Spit. A good time was had by all. I really like to make people happy. I have a Green Egg that is so bitchin. 12 hours low and slow.

Oh my Dawn! Devil Spit? I've never heard of that? It sound like it's,,,, maybe spicy? or maybe eeeuuuwww? Ok, I'm intrigued! What is it?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

I blew it for last nights pizza dinner! I forgot to get more cheese so I will have to do the DiGiorno some other night. So, I did the brown rice and steamed veggies again last night. Isn't it ironic, we use a grocery list to remember to buy everything we need but the list isn't worth much if we forget to write things down  ???.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

V M

I had pizza last night and have a few leftover slices for tonight  ;D  Yeah pizza!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: V M on September 07, 2018, 05:36:09 PM
I had pizza last night and have a few leftover slices for tonight  ;D  Yeah pizza!!!

Ha Ha. I'm having the same thing.
  •  

Donica

I finally got to do the DiGiorno pizza last night. Well actually, It was the night before but I still had leftovers last night. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do for tonight's dinner. I guess I'll rummage around the kitchen until I find something yummy.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am having vegetable stew.  Has anyone ever froze vegetable stew, and does it freeze well?
Chili seems to freeze well.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on September 08, 2018, 05:35:28 PM
I am having vegetable stew.  Has anyone ever froze vegetable stew, and does it freeze well?
Chili seems to freeze well.

Chrissy

@ChrissyRyan Yes it does.

I failed today  :icon_anger:
I am trying to lower my bad cholesterol and yet again I ate a Ribeye steak and potatoes. The steak was huge and I had to take a nap. Just salt, pepper and medium rare.
I believe that I seriously have a steak problem.

Even my breakfast sounds unhealthy. I have meal planned a breakfast wrap including bacon, hash browns, various peppers, mayo, and avocado slices.
  •  

Donica

I'm thinking everyone has had this dish at one time or another. Gut Buster! Yum! I took the easy road and warmed up a can of Hormel Hot & Spicy chili with beans. I added some extra heat with Tapatio hot sauce. A hand full of Jack cheese. And we can't forget, a hand full of Fritos corn chips. Warm it up on the stove and,

Bon Appetit!
  •  

Dena

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on September 08, 2018, 09:43:44 PM
Even my breakfast sounds unhealthy. I have meal planned a breakfast wrap including bacon, hash browns with a healthy oil, various peppers, mayo, and avocado slices.
Fixed it for you.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Dena on September 09, 2018, 09:58:03 AMEven my breakfast sounds unhealthy. I have meal planned a breakfast wrap including bacon, hash browns with a healthy oil, various peppers, mayo, and avocado slices.

Fixed it for you.

Too late.

I skipped the peppers. I will make fajita later this week.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Nothing fancy tonight, just blueberries, melon, tea.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Maria2018

I made a stir fry with quorn pieces and veg. Quite an event for me, normally I'm a ready meal kinda girl (the kitchen and me are not friends... cooking is not something I enjoy  :laugh: )
  •  

Donica

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on September 09, 2018, 05:45:05 PM
Too late.

I skipped the peppers. I will make fajita later this week.

Yum! You could warp that up in a large flower tortilla, throw it on a plate with tortilla chips on the side, pour enchilada sauce all over everything, add some cheese and sour cream and enjoy a enchilada style breakfast burrito dish for the next two days. I mean,,,, if you like that sort of thing :eusa_shifty:
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Donica on September 10, 2018, 09:34:45 AM
Yum! You could warp that up in a large flower tortilla, throw it on a plate with tortilla chips on the side, pour enchilada sauce all over everything, add some cheese and sour cream and enjoy a enchilada style breakfast burrito dish for the next two days. I mean,,,, if you like that sort of thing :eusa_shifty:

You may be on to something.  :)
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I made stuffed pork chops, mashed potatoes,  green beans with onion and mushrooms and apple gravy.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

V M

Tonight I made shrimps and breaded zuc.s with ranch dipping, roasted mushrooms, grape tomatoes and black olives on angel hair pasta in a garlic butter sauce

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on September 11, 2018, 01:54:49 AM
Tonight I made shrimps and breaded zuc.s with ranch dipping, roasted mushrooms, grape tomatoes and black olives on angel hair pasta in a garlic butter sauce

Ummm, yummy looking!

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am going to have some Jack Daniel's BBQ pork ribs.
These come fully cooked in their whiskey BBQ sauce and are delicious.
An ample amount of sauce comes with each packet of about six ribs.
Has Jack Daniel's Old Number 7 BBQ sauce.

Had some yesterday too, these are so good.
Sometimes you can buy them in a collector pail (4 pounds of ribs) that you can reuse for something, other times in a standard package.

Chrissy
  •  

Donica

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on September 15, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
I am going to have some Jack Daniel's BBQ pork ribs.
These come fully cooked in their whiskey BBQ sauce and are delicious.
An ample amount of sauce comes with each packet of about six ribs.
Has Jack Daniel's Old Number 7 BBQ sauce.

Had some yesterday too, these are so good.
Sometimes you can buy them in a collector pail (4 pounds of ribs) that you can reuse for something, other times in a standard package.

Chrissy

Oh yes!!! I love the Jack Daniel's Old Number 7 pulled chicken. I like to put in on potato hamburger buns with a slice of cheddar cheese. One package will last 2 to 3 dinners.
  •