Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Tandoori mushroom starter, Masturian salmon curry with rice and lentil pilaf and stuffed parathas (pots and cauliflower ) for breads . Almond and pistachio slice for dessert. Didn't take a pic myself but Katie did.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Maid Marion

Still BBQ weather.  6 oz New York strip steaks on the gas grill!
  •  

GingerVicki

bacon avocado sandwich with tomato and mayo (the olive oil kind). Yummy in my tummy
  •  

MollyPants

I've got the remnants of a fever so I made some really spicy dhal and plain rice tonight.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Sarah1979

Had an awesome cobb salad at Denny's... didn't know they were that good! Going on my list... :)
  •  

Donica

I just kept is simple with white rice and steamed veggies with Pace Picante sauce and Monterey Jack cheese. I have leftover rice. Maybe I'll open a can of Ranch Style beans and make another enchilada style rice and bean burrito for dinner tonight.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Eating fruit that is all.  Not exciting, but it helps lower the calories.  Does taste good too.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Made a soup with chicken breast, onions, garlic, green chilies, mushrooms, and chicken stock.  Came out pretty good.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

V M

I made some of my baseball size meatballs so I've been having spaghetti  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Colleen_definitely

•  

V M

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on September 19, 2018, 10:05:22 PM
But...

are they spicy?

;D

Hey, if it don't make you sweat a little was it worth making? I also sprinkle some red pepper and parm on top but that's optional  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Colleen_definitely

•  

V M

Okay, Grilled BBQ Chicken with Potato Salad, Corn and a buttered Croissant  ;D

- V M
  •  

davina61

Did a slow cooker stew (of sorts) yesterday. potatoes, carrots, swede , chicken stock home made, meat gleaned of carcass and threw in some shallots and garlic. looked a bit watery so added a chicken OXO cube and big handful of instant chicken gravy to thicken. Worked a treat , souped some for lunch
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Cubed steak.

I wonder if there is squared steak or quadrupled steak.

Hmmmmm

Chrissy

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Laurie

My sister asked me to cook sweet & sour pork and pork fried rice. To prep and cook both dishes takes me several hours. I start this morning by cooking the rice so it cold be ready to use this evening. Then it was cutting up the meat for both and letting the prok for the sweet and sour marinate while cutting up all the veggies for both dishes. Followed by getting the eggs precooked and ready to use. When our guests arrived ( one of Karen's son, wife and her grandson ) i began to cook and assemble the various components so they were both done at the same time. Everyone said it was delicious!
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Donica

I'm making spaghetti with Italian sausage and garlic spaghetti sauce. But I'm not making the sauce. I'm just going to open a jar of Prego ;D.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Katie Jade

Was going to be Genovese sponge but I used the wrong flour, the whipped cream returned to liquid and it was a disaster.. Trying to do this for a charity bake at work on Thursday, so I can have a couple of more attempts before then.

It was my first 'from basics' cake attempt though and I absolutely loved doing it.

Its in the bin now but here is a pic of the sponges I made after they returned from a balloon like state (i.e did a good impression of a collapsing star and left a black hole or N-Star in my cake making expectations tonight.. lol).
Tasted ok though and I did swallow it then binned the rest to save humanity from a deadful fate; Katies cake catastrophies...

Hopefully it will improve tomorrow if I get chance..

Luv n Hugz

Katie

;D ;D ??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o ;D :( ??? ::) :P :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •