Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

For tomorrow, have some fresh coriander to use up and found a fish recipe in my Indian cook book . Coriander, mint lime juice blitzed in blender (some other stuff as well) coated over fish then wrapped in banana leaves or in this case foil,steamed or oven baked , just need some mint and lime now!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

GingerVicki

15 bean soup with sausage, roast, onion, fresh tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper. I made it yesterday and it was really good today. It is always better the next day.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Burek from a pretty great little Bosnian place.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Chicken sausages and steamed veggies!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Donica

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on September 27, 2018, 06:44:01 PM
Perch.

Sounds good Chrissy. I love white sea Bass. Also Calico Bass and Ocean White Fish. Oh, that's what's missing in my life.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

My white fish was yesterday!!! Sirloin steak with pepper butter as it was 1/3 off in super market with oven chips (fries) and mixed salad. Made semolina for pudding and stuck a load of sour cherry jam in it.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Donica on September 28, 2018, 03:26:30 PM
Sounds good Chrissy. I love white sea Bass. Also Calico Bass and Ocean White Fish. Oh, that's what's missing in my life.

I had a nice steak and veggies today.

In Hawaii, there is a "good tasting fish" named Ono.  It is also called Wahoo. Try it sometime, as well as Walleye.  Pan fried Walleye can be very tasty.  You can get it from fresh water lakes.

Chrissy

•  

Donica

Oh yes! I caught one on a 3 day cattle boat fishing trip south of the Cali border. They sorta look like a big nasty Barracuda with bigger nastier teeth. I cut it into steaks and soaked it in milk for a bit. Then coated it with Cajun Creole and threw it on the BBQ. It was delish!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

V M

The Wahoo is a rather tasty fish, I loved going out for Wahoo tacos when I lived in San Diego  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on September 29, 2018, 05:00:53 PM
The Wahoo is a rather tasty fish, I loved going out for Wahoo tacos when I lived in San Diego  ;D

Yes!  I say Yahoo!  when I can eat Wahoo! (Or Ono.)   :)

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I went to a Chinese buffet.  I enjoyed some lean beef and mushrooms, chicken wings, and a variety of seafood.

These all you can eat for the same price places can crush a diet but I was pretty good in terms of portions.  Nope, I did not get a fortune cookie or a dessert.

Chrissy
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

davina61

Made some pasty's using left over Keema and dry veg curry mixed together, pastry was so short had a job folding it and it just crumbles when you bite it . Just the way I like it!!!!! Would post pics but computer has stop talking to phone???
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

In advance - off for Spanish Tapas with a couple of my section leads tomorrow night - so its low carb stuff so all baby squids, meat balls and spicy sausages and stuff for me. Pity Im driving and picking up/dropping off as Im sure Alchohol in moderation enhances the tastes.. Whatever it will be fun.
Ill try and get pics as its supposed to be the best Tapas bar in Derby (only one maybe..)

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*        :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: V M on October 02, 2018, 12:05:47 AM
Provolone Chicken Alfredo

Nice but looks like a Dissected Mickey mouse head... but seriously looks weally tasty

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*         :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

V M

Quote from: Katie Jade on October 02, 2018, 04:37:52 PM
Nice but looks like a Dissected Mickey mouse head... but seriously looks weally tasty

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*         :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Yeah!!! eeewwww...

Poor Mickey, good thing I didn't use a red sauce LOL  >:-)  I could just see the headlines... "In news today, Mickey Mouse was pummeled to death with a blunt instrument... The FBI has opened an investigation"

- V M
  •  

MollyPants

Either fish and chips from the local chippie or maybe a pub dinner with one of my friends.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•