Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Today, simply a bowl or two of tomato basil soup, but with added garlic and some veggies.
No meat added today.

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Michelle_P on October 12, 2018, 09:57:48 PM
Chef @Laurie has drafted @Michelle_P as line cook, and is producing dinner...

Fried rice and sweet&sour pork Laurie!   Yum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great dish ladies! Home cooking is the best. I'm not eating healthy enough. I need to get off my back side and make some of the many recipes I've found online. I'm getting tired of the same old rice and steamed veggie's.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

MollyPants

I have a brie and cranberry sauce sandwich tonight. I had my main meal earlier in the day as I'm at this evening.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Roasted Brussels sprouts plus my soup made yesterday.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

Made a chicken curry that's yogurt based and used my new bag of Atta flour to make roti (chapatti ) , much better than the wholemeal flour that I had used. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

lostinlonging

I am eating much chocolate and coffee  :o
Dank.
  •  

GingerVicki

Chicken breast strips with ranch and pickles on a flour tortilla. Simple but good.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

My girlfriend and I had friends over so I made homemade macaroni and cheese and smoked some ribs. 
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Michelle_P

Leftover pork fried rice and sweet&sour pork.  :). Yum!

I sliced the remaining pork loin into 'steaks', now in the freezer, that I am sure I will find something to do with...
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

davina61

Chicken and spinach curry with an aubergine curry, hope to make a pork and mushroom curry tomorrow but need some coconut cream first.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

Steak, steamed asparus, and peas.

Chrissy
  •  

Donica

I'm going to stir fry some chicken, veggies and rice. I'm thinking I'll make the rice first and then stir fry it with the chicken and veggies?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Fish, shrimp, and veggies sound good for tonight!   :D

Chrissy
  •  

Devlyn

Good olde English food... I had chili and Megan had a burger.  :laugh:
  •  

Laurie

Such a good question.. I apparently have a guest coming to dinner tonight and I haven't even thought about what to cook. I'll throw something together I suppose.

Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

The pork and mushroom curry came out great, in fact epic just shows what over a years experience can do as last time I made it meat was tough and sauce tasteless.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Laurie on October 19, 2018, 01:25:21 PM
Such a good question.. I apparently have a guest coming to dinner tonight and I haven't even thought about what to cook. I'll throw something together I suppose.

Laurie

Laurie,

While you are throwing something together, how about throwing some our way too?  :)

Chrissy
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Donica

Never had squid before. If it's like crab or lobster, I'm sure I would like it.

My first Stir Fry came out delish. 3 eggs scrambled, diced onions, red and green peppers and potatos with white rice, shredded chicken breast and black pepper.

And the dishes are done too before sitting down to eat. Oh ya, I put half of what you see on my plate in another storage container. Topped with green beans, corn and mass quantities of Jack cheese. YUM!

Way better than steamed veggies and rice.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Donica on October 21, 2018, 02:33:50 PM
Never had squid before. If it's like crab or lobster, I'm sure I would like it.

My first Stir Fry came out delish. 3 eggs scrambled, diced onions, red and green peppers and potatos with white rice, shredded chicken breast and black pepper.

And the dishes are done too before sitting down to eat. Oh ya, I put half of what you see on my plate in another storage container. Topped with green beans, corn and mass quantities of Jack cheese. YUM!

Way better than steamed veggies and rice.

Oh my!  That looks soooooo yummy!

Chrissy
  •