News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Quote from: Donica on October 21, 2018, 02:33:50 PM
Never had squid before. If it's like crab or lobster, I'm sure I would like it.

They taste a bit different but if you like shrimp or other seafood you'd probably like it - These were breaded like shrimp are and I made my own tartar sauce to dip them in

Went really well with the spiral pasta and broccoli in a creamy cheddar sauce 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

davina61

Got 2 lamb chops cheap as use by date was 20th (got them on 19th) so was going to do them in oven with roast veg but found spicy lamb chop recipe in my Indian cook book . Was for 8 chops so adjusted a bit, fry onion in pan add marinated chops that have been sat in yogurt with a bit of chilli powder , ground ginger, garlic granules and black pepper and salt cover and cook slow till dry. Made mash spuds and carrots with cauliflower. Chops were tender and sauce tasty.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Donica

I love breaded jumbo fried shrimp.
Quote from: V M on October 21, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
They taste a bit different but if you like shrimp or other seafood you'd probably like it - These were breaded like shrimp are and I made my own tartar sauce to dip them in

Went really well with the spiral pasta and broccoli in a creamy cheddar sauce

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Donica on October 21, 2018, 04:54:46 PM
I love breaded jumbo fried shrimp.
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Shrimp can be really good!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I made up a batch of vegetable stew... should be ready to eat this evening.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Megan is cooking up a Lancashire Hot Pot, which ought to pair with a nice Red wine.
  •  

davina61

Lamb and spinach curry.no point in taking a pic as its just a green mess!!! A tasty  green mess.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

V M

Last night was breaded chicken bits, green beans and potato mash

For tonight, am I contemplating the fish tacos with chips or are they contemplating me?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

The fish tacos and chips came out grand, I used small mini flour tortillas that remind me of pita bread (blue packet)

Heated the tortillas melting a slice of provolone on one and swiss on the other, fried the fish, added some homemade tartar sauce, fresco salsa verde and a bit of red cabbage

Oh, last night I made a pizza - It was pretty damn good as well

- V M
  •  

Katie Jade

Crispy bacon and cauliflower cheese (now there is a surprise....)

luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*       ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D >:-) >:-) >:-) :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

MollyPants

My friend is making chilli com carne backed into red bell peppers. So we have red hot chili peppers! :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  •  

Donica

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Devlyn

•  

ChrissyRyan

I am in the mood for fried chicken.  Sounds good!
  •  

Donica

I'm having what Devlyn had yesterday. Meatloaf but with with green beans, corn and blackeye peas and Old No7 Jack Daniels BBQ sauce. Ok, a little ketchup too.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Steak and some simple side items.
Nothing fancy.

Chrissy
  •  

Devlyn

Last night Megan used leftover meatloaf to make quesadillas! I think she made the next sensation that will sweep the nation.  ;D
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Devlyn on October 28, 2018, 02:48:02 AM
Last night Megan used leftover meatloaf to make quesadillas! I think she made the next sensation that will sweep the nation.  ;D
It was tasty, but mostly from Devlyn's awesome meatloaf.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

•