Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Okay ladies.  Kindly post some tasty meal ideas.  I am clueless as to what to eat tonight.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 28, 2018, 01:58:20 PM
Okay ladies.  Kindly post some tasty meal ideas.  I am clueless as to what to eat tonight.

Chrissy

I hate it when I can't decide what sounds good for dinner  :P

Last night I made one of my Cali burritos, tonight I'm thinking to make shrimps and zucchini with angel hair pasta in a parmesan sauce
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

davina61

Slow cooker lamb stew, pots, carrots, parsnips, swede, shallots with 2 veg stock cubes and 3 lamb stock cubes . Had it yesterday lunch and dinner and tonight dinner and possibly tomorrows as well!!!!!! Might stick some leak in it , reheat on hob with the leaks cooking in the stew and maybe some dumplings. No not maybe there will be dumplings.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Donica

I was bad again. I needed comfort food. Half of a Doctored up (more bacon, more cheese) bacon and cheese DiGiorno stuffed crust pizza last night. Having the other half tonight.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Megan.

Devlyn and I had pepperoni pizzas made with 'lo-dough' - an almost zero-carb alternative to a bread base. They came out pretty good, and got the Devlyn seal of approval.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

The highly coveted Devlyn seal of approval.  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on October 29, 2018, 11:24:08 AM
I was bad again. I needed comfort food. Half of a Doctored up (more bacon, more cheese) bacon and cheese DiGiorno stuffed crust pizza last night. Having the other half tonight.

@Donica
Dear Donica:
What you described sounds like what I do.... doctor up my foods with extra calories, fats and carbs ..... it brings comfort for a short time... that is why it is called comfort food.

Sometimes I get in the mood to have Oreos....  So I will open up a package and just eat 2 cookies, while thinking that I have to be careful about eating too much....   then about an hour later, heck with it, I just might finish of the entire package of cookies, ....   and then for the next week I end up starving for days and working out at the gym to compensate for my bad behavior!!!!!

Thanks for sharing, you brought a smile to my face.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Donica

Yum, Oreos! I would have eaten the whole package last night too Danielle! Thank God I only eat half of the pizza. I can hear the other half calling my name tonight.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Megan. on October 29, 2018, 01:36:15 PM
Devlyn and I had pepperoni pizzas made with 'lo-dough' - an almost zero-carb alternative to a bread base. They came out pretty good, and got the Devlyn seal of approval.

Did you use almond flour or cauliflower as one of the main ingredients for the low carb dough, or something else?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Megan. on October 29, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

Oh Megan! My father used to make a delicious deep pan pizza when I was young.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Just little chunks of swiss cheese, plus grapes and pineapple chunks.
Might eat some cantaloupe too.

Not very exciting, but, this does taste good.

Chrissy

•  

Nina

Chicken Cacciatore cooked on wood burning stove
2007/8 - name change, tracheal shave, electrolysis, therapy
2008 - full time
2014 - GCS Dr. Brassard; remarried
2018 (January)  - hubby and I moved off-grid
2019 - plan originally was to hike PCT in 2020, but now attempting Appalachian Trail - start date April 3.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 29, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Did you use almond flour or cauliflower as one of the main ingredients for the low carb dough, or something else?

Chrissy

Lo-dough is the brand name, they come premade, and have a six month shelf life. https://lodough.co/
  •  

GingerVicki

cheddar cheese burger a double :) classic yum
  •  

Donica

Group night. I'll be home late so just a deli sliced BBQ turkey sandwich with a slice of Chedder cheese and onion. Maybe a chicken cup-a-noodles for the warmth. It's starting to get cold around here at night.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn on October 30, 2018, 01:40:04 AM
Lo-dough is the brand name, they come premade, and have a six month shelf life. https://lodough.co/

Devlyn,

Thanks for the lowdown on the lo-dough!

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 30, 2018, 11:36:24 AM
Maybe some chicken tonight!

Chrissy

That is what I had. Baked chicken breast strips with ranch.
  •  

davina61

Last big bowl of lamb stew, got 6 meals out of that (one for my BFF) its what ever frozen thing I grabbed out of the freezer last night. Think its lamb and spinach and defo veg curry.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Four chicken wings from what must have been two giant chickens.

Salad.
  •