Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen_definitely

Oh it absolutely did for me.  It seems pretty common.

It also makes food taste better, so you get to fight that as well.  Still worth it.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

davina61

SNAP. So went food shopping and got a small pumpkin, that will be lentil and pumpkin , pumpkin curry and another pumpkin recipe in my Indian cook book. should be enough for all 3 as its over 1 kilo and the 1 recipe takes only 100grams . Also got 1/2 leg of lamb and fancied a Rogan Josh. That's next weeks (month?) meals sorted then   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Had some fish and chips yesterday.  I am still mulling over what to have later today...

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

You can come to mine for pumpkin curry!!! Rogan Josh came out great , the one pumpkin curry was nice and spicy from dried red chillies and the other went in bin (don't ask), ran out of time to make the 3rd one and some breads.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

Curry does sound good!

Tonight a small steak and veggies will be the meal.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Last night I made fish tacos and clam chowder, the tacos were pretty good but then I was too full and too tired to eat the chowder so I covered it with wrap and put it in the fridge

Hope it's still good when I reheat it later
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: GingerVicki on November 05, 2018, 06:13:29 PM
1/3 of a giant chicken pot pie.

Oh Chrissy got a chuckle thinking if there was what was a giant chicken in the pot pie,
or if it was a really, really big pot pie.  I could see some giant clucking bird walking around.
Too funny.  Yes, I am being silly.

By the way, I hope the really big pot pie was really, really tasty!   :)

Chrissy

•  

GingerVicki

It said dinner for two, but when I looked in it was just one huge bird pie.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Speaking of pies, I like pumpkin pie.

I think I should have at least one slice of it sometime this momth.
  •  

Jaime320

Let me guess Christmas sauce.

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 03, 2018, 12:22:14 PM
I do, but since I'm the only one who likes it that hot in the house I use mild chili powder.  It ends up being very mild in the heat department with a great red and green pepper flavor combination.

I can always toss some of my hot powder in to pep up what I am eating.
  •  

Jaime320

Med rare ny strip with green beans and broccoli. Manhattan for dessert. Real marschinos of course.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

A plate of tasty fish.

Broccoli.  Nothing fancy, just good.

Chrissy
  •  

Jaime320

Tonight I went out after therapy to Lady George's for a burger fix, Primal style of course . It's a true public house. Good drink and fare.
  •  

Donica

Grilled Chicken Caesar Avocado Salad with Jack cheese and ranch.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

NatalieRene

I'm thinking about having orange chicken and mixed Lamain and fried rice from Panda Express.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Chicken curry.  Or is it curry chicken?

Chrissy
  •  

davina61

Rump steak with oven chips and peas, have a ribbed pan (griddle?) that does the meat nice
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

General Tso's chicken. 

I wonder if the general gets upset that so many people are eating his chicken.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Shredded chicken burritos with sauteed bell peppers, onions, refried beans, and queso chihuahua in them.  (The cheese named after the same region of Mexico that the dog breed is named after.  It's not cheese made from dog milk.)
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •