Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen_definitely

I haven't done manicotti in forever, that sounds like a great idea.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

V M

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 29, 2018, 04:53:41 PM
I haven't done manicotti in forever, that sounds like a great idea.

Yeah, me too - But I subscribe to a couple of recipe channels and this one looked pretty good

I'll probably make my own smaller version - But hey, it's not always easy cooking for one  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Had some pan fried chuck eye steak.  Tasty.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 28, 2018, 10:07:28 PM
@NatalieRene

I really love fresh Potato bread buns and rolls.... so yummy

Danielle

I do too. I also absolutely love those slider size Hawaiian buns that have honey on them.

I went to the East Hampton Sandwhich Company today and had the absolute best Honey Chipotle Grilled Chicken sandwich on sour dough bread for lunch today.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on November 30, 2018, 06:09:31 PM
I do too. I also absolutely love those slider size Hawaiian buns that have honey on them.

I went to the East Hampton Sandwhich Company today and had the absolute best Honey Chipotle Grilled Chicken sandwich on sour dough bread for lunch today.

Those sound yummy.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

Last night had a pub meal of faggots with onion gravy, mash and mixed veg . Faggots were huge , size of tennis balls
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Last night:  Stuffed green peppers.  Just like cabbage rolls, but instead of cabbage, bell peppers.

Chrissy
  •  

Devlyn

•  

davina61

You been hunting in Windsor park again??? Off to the tower-------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Picked up some Sushi on the way home from shopping.  Yummy! 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I enjoyed some fat noodle soup with eggs, green onions, and lots of tofu.

Chrissy
  •  

davina61

Looks like a beef curry of some sort (not decided yet) as have 1lb of cubed beef and some natural yogurt to use up-------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

I decided to enjoy more of the stuffed bell peppers cooked in a yummy tomatoey sauce.

Umm, umm, good!

Chrissy
  •  

Kylo

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Katie Jade

Smoked salmon and cauliflower cheese...

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

davina61

melted camembert starter, beef and turkey carvery (help your self to veg) and Christmas pud with brandy sauce.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Lisa89125

My favorite, Spaghetti. I make spaghetti every Wednesday.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Lisa89125

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •