Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Maybe with the fish a side of grilled or steamed brussells sprouts!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Pizza, because we're both too sick to cook.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn on December 05, 2018, 02:47:38 PM
Pizza, because we're both too sick to cook.

I hope that you two feel better soon.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 05, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

I hope that you two feel better soon.

Chrissy

I might be doomed... I still have high enough T levels to be susceptible to the dreaded man flu.  :laugh:
  •  

Northern Star Girl

One of my favorite "warm up" meals on a cold night.   
Yesterday morning before I went to work I prepared my homemade spaghetti/pasta sauce and cooked it in my crock pot while I was at work.... 
Lots of tomato goodness, included diced tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, diced onions, diced green peppers, small homemade meatballs, garlic and other spices.
Then when I got home from work I cooked the Angel Hair pasta (my absolute favorite spaghetti pasta) and then I made a small green salad... and presto a wonderful dinner and plenty enough that I took some to work today for my lunch.

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 05, 2018, 04:09:33 PM
Yesterday morning before I went to work I prepared my homemade spaghetti/pasta sauce and cooked it in my crock pot while I was at work.... 
Lots of tomato goodness, included diced tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, diced onions, diced green peppers, small homemade meatballs, garlic and other spices.
Then when I got home from work I cooked the Angel Hair pasta (my absolute favorite spaghetti pasta) and then I made a small green salad... and presto a wonderful dinner and plenty enough that I took some to work today for my lunch.

It is all looking good!  Angel hair pasta is delightful.

Chrissy
  •  

Lisa89125

Spaghetti and meatballs with homemade sauce. Most delightful. I always use thin noodles. I like angel hair but seldom opt for it. I am a creature of habit. I just don't change my routines very much.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 05, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

Barilla angel hair for the win! :)
  •  

davina61

Made a bolognas last night with mince beef and took some out before adding mushrooms ,toms and yellow pepper . Put the other into a dish with peas to make a shepherds pie ,just need to return to pan with grated carrot and then mash spuds on top and brown under grill or in oven. That will be 4 good meals from 1 pack of mince (400 grams) as cutting back on food in a loosing fight with my waist. Also made aubergine rice and that will be lunch for next few days. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I like bowtie pasta.  Sometimes it is called Farfalle pasta.
Great with Alfredo sauce, chicken, mushrooms, and broccoli.

It is also very good using Carribbean jerk flavored chicken, for a slightly different taste!

I probably will not be making this tonight though.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I had some beef tacos tonight.

Chrissy
  •  

Lisa89125

Chili tonight. Left over spaghetti tomorrow.

Lisa

•  

davina61

Left over bolognaise with added roasted red peppers (out of a jar) and a chopped up beef burger (BFF left over, no not eating BFF!) with pasta twirls and 2 slices of cheesy toasted bread
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

DawnOday

Three kinds of tamales. Pork Verde, Pork Colorado. Cheese and Jalapeno.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

ChrissyRyan

Stouffer's brand lasagna with meat and a reasonably good sauce, store bought (bought frozen).

Chrissy
  •  

Maid Marion

Tonight I had deep fried scallops. 

Last night I had spaghetti and meatballs.  I realized that while the meatballs are OK, I should really be able to do a lot better, so I'm going to try some different recipes. So, along with the scallops I bought some Italian sausage to add to the ground beef for meatballs.
  •  

Lisa89125

I'm willing to try your meatballs and spaghetti.  ;D

Lisa

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Maid Marion on December 08, 2018, 07:22:51 PM
Tonight I had deep fried scallops. 

Last night I had spaghetti and meatballs.  I realized that while the meatballs are OK, I should really be able to do a lot better, so I'm going to try some different recipes. So, along with the scallops I bought some Italian sausage to add to the ground beef for meatballs.

@Maid Marion
Italian sausage, either ground to make meatballs or the "big" link sausages are always a great choice to go in the pasta sauce.   
I make meatballs with a 50/50 mix of ground beef and ground Italian Sausage along with various spices like garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.   Sometimes I will skip the meatballs and just use the large Italian Sausage Links cooked "whole" in with the sauce. 
The Italian Sausage is the key element...

Thanks for sharing and posting.
Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•