Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiBlueEyes

Pork loin sautéed with tomatoes and Italian peppers along with Parmesan Couscous and green beans. 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Lisa89125

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

V M

I made a pizza and ate half last night, will eat the other half tonight
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Lisa89125

:P

I'm trying to get back on a diet but have been day dreaming about pizza. It's not unusual for me to have anywhere from 3 to 4 slices at a time.  ;D

Lisa

•  

dee82

Vegetarian Vietnamese style rice paper rolls with fried tofu filling.
  •  

Devlyn

I had a slab of Focaccia for lunch, not sure how hungry I'm going to be at dinnertime.  ;D
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Pizza sounds really good.

Way overdue.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Pork medallions (shake n' bake style), mashed potatoes, and broccoli.
  •  

Lisa89125

•  

GingerVicki

Jimmy Johns
#10 DOUBLE ROAST BEEF & PROVOLONE

Come on delivery person I'm hungry.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

A bowl of vegetable soup and salad.
Grapes.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Ribeye steak and grilled asparagus.

Chrissy
  •  

Lisa89125

Thursday me and my brother had dinner and a movie. We had pizza and I thoroughly over did it. I ate in all 6 slices. That has to be a new record for me. I wish I had left it at 3. The movie was "Snow Piercer." My brother had never seen it. I have the DVD even know I don't care for the movie so we decided to watch it.

Today was left over Spaghetti. Yum!

Lisa

•  

davina61

Did a big food shop yesterday, got shoulder of lamb, pork and a cooked chicken . Also sausages, cocktail sausages and streaky bacon for Xmas meal (all in freezer) so what to cook for tea???? Lamb breakfast curry or railway curry, pork vindaloo, chicken and mushroom pie , chicken and chips ?? Its all dated till middle of next week so no rush. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Devlyn

Had a hotdog for lunch in Leeds. I'm a sucker for any footlong hotdog, but I'm never going to stop smiling after this!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn on December 15, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
Had a hotdog for lunch in Leeds. I'm a sucker for any footlong hotdog, but I'm never going to stop smiling after this!

Gosh that hot dog looks like it must be about 18 to 20 inches long! 

Chrissy
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Lisa89125

Devlyn, My gosh! That is the biggest hot dog I have ever seen. ;D

Lisa

•  

Katie Jade

Lamb Kofta meatballs in a Korma style sauce and a little rice - from the freezer as I need the space over Xmas..

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   ;D ;D ;D :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Lisa89125 on December 15, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
Devlyn, My gosh! That is the biggest hot dog I have ever seen. ;D

Lisa

Me, too, that's why I had to have one!  ;D
  •