Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maid Marion

Fired up the grill in unusually warm 60 degree weather!
NY strip cooked to a pink center.  Rice and sweet seedless grapes.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am still basically fasting.  But I drank a glass of milk.

It is hard to avoid putting on some weight during late November through New Year's Day.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lisa89125

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 21, 2018, 05:21:23 PM
I am still basically fasting.  But I drank a glass of milk.

It is hard to avoid putting on some weight during late November through New Year's Day.

Chrissy

Amen!

I'm fasting today.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Not sure yet, but I do plan to not eat much this weekend.

A big, thick, pan fried piece of good fish sounds good though.

Hmmm, some big broiled scallops also sounds tempting.  I do not care for those little scallops.
The big ones I do like.  Perhaps I will go look up the calorie count on scallops.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Yesterday I did not eat much except for tofu at lunch and some pretty big chilled shrimp with a strong horseradish cocktail sauce.  No scallops!

Today I had my tofu for lunch and some fruit and a few more of those large shrimp and sauce for dinner.

I figure if I do not gain weight this month, that is great, and I have actually dropped a few pounds.

We will see what the coming week brings.  Friends may have cookies, fudge, brownies, cinnamon buns, holiday cupcakes, peanut brittle, egg nog, zucchini bread, pumpkin bread, spice cake, and so on.  It is a time to skimp on kale and cucumbers, that's for sure.

Not sure if I will be in intake control mode or will simply enjoy those goodies, plus ham and whatever else is there to feast upon.  I can say that I have been in "damage control" mode the last few days knowing what's coming, eating less than usual.  I am hoping that there will be some cheescake with cherries on top!

Chrissy

•  

Donica

Hot chicken soup cause I'm sooo sick right now. I catch a nasty cold right before Christmas. GREAT!!!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Donica on December 24, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
Hot chicken soup cause I'm sooo sick right now. I catch a nasty cold right before Christmas. GREAT!!!

Donica,

I hope your cold goes away fast!

Chrissy
  •  

davina61

Thought that would be turkey soup, get well soon
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

DawnOday

Prime Rib, macaroni salad, apple salad, mashed potatoes. Remember it is not what you eat, but portion size that matters.
4. oz. 410 calories, Mac Salad 8 oz 373 calories,   Apple salad w/Cool whip  230,  mashed potatoes & gravy 260 calories
So eat that sliver of pie, eat a cookie. No need to quit eating what you enjoy. I have lost 100 lbs over three years by not over eating.   Dinner alone 1273 calories. You still have 800 calories for cookies and pie. Granted you won't lose weight but you won't gain any either.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

ChrissyRyan

A bowl of vegetable soup for dinner. 

Not as exciting as scallops, shrimp, or steak, but it was good.

Chrissy
  •  

Maid Marion

A small grilled NY strip, freshly baked Toll House cookies, Caesar salad, and apple cider.  I cut a "normal" steak in half and cooked it for two meals.  I got some exercise shopping at the mall today.  ;)
  •  

davina61

GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: davina61 on December 25, 2018, 02:13:35 PM
To much-------
Davina
Lol so agree, In having to help it all down with a few Gins, Cream Liquores, etc, not eating for a week, going into 'over fed snake' mode, see you all in July...

See you soon

Take care
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*  ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: ;D ;D :-* :-*

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

NatalieRene

The bumpasses ate our Christmas turkey so we had Chinese today and had a Christmas Duck but the duck was smiling at us so the manager chipped the head off in front of us.

Oh wait that was Christmas Story but I did have Orange Chicken, Fried Pork Rick and Crab Ragon.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed, veggies, pies, cheesecake.

Intentionally small portions for me.  Good though!

Chrissy
  •  

MollyPants

Christmas Dinner number 2! Today it's spiced lamb and gammon and all the trimmings. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

cold turkey-------OK left overs, bubble and squeak, pigs in blankets, stuffing
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

davina61

Last of the bubble and squeak with the bread sauce mixed in, turkey warmed up in the last of the gravy. Still have a whole breast left , will make a Jelfraize
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

•