Beef Wellington and lots of green veg!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

•  

ChrissyRyan

I do not know yet! 

I am enjoying tofu soup right now. 

Does anyone out there like tofu?  I know of many who do not like it!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 28, 2018, 11:33:54 AM
I am enjoying tofu soup right now. 

Does anyone out there like tofu?  I know of many who do not like it!

Yes!  It's an interesting ingredient.  Very little flavor on it's own, but it soaks up and holds flavors.  I do things like soak in in a 'marinade' of a flavor I might want, such as ginger or a hot spice, for a few minutes, stir-fry it, and toss the result into a dish I'm making as a way to introduce the 'marinade' flavor.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Michelle_P on December 28, 2018, 12:07:08 PM
Yes!  It's an interesting ingredient.  Very little flavor on it's own, but it soaks up and holds flavors.  I do things like soak in in a 'marinade' of a flavor I might want, such as ginger or a hot spice, for a few minutes, stir-fry it, and toss the result into a dish I'm making as a way to introduce the 'marinade' flavor.

Tofu is like tilapia, they both seem to soak up and hold flavors.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Clam chowder with garlic and herb toast
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I ended up having some lasagna yesterday.   It was good.

Chrissy
  •  

davina61

myself and guest had pumpkin dahl curry and rice starter then pork vindaloo with a  sweetcorn and  pepper curry . breads as well.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

A really good ribeye steak.  Yummy.

Chrissy

•  

V M

I'm making Mini Kahuna burgers using King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with a side of fries

Wacka Wacka Hey LOL
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on December 29, 2018, 06:58:38 PM
I'm making Mini Kahuna burgers using King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with a side of fries

Wacka Wacka Hey LOL

That sounds very good.

Chrissy
  •  

Devlyn

Bacon and fried egg sandwiches. We had heavy lunches in London.
  •  

davina61

Hope you put brown HP sauce on them and NOT tomato !!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

Ahh, perhaps stuffed peppers or maybe fish?  Cod perhaps.

Chrissy
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: davina61 on December 30, 2018, 09:34:11 AM
Hope you put brown HP sauce on them and NOT tomato !!!!

I had mine commando...or Americano. Megan put Heinz ketchup on hers. And she told me that you'd probably lose your mind if I told you that we broke the yolks... intentionally.  >:-)

Tonight was leftover lasagna, and a faux carbonara made from the extra cheese and lasagna sheets (cut into strips) with some cubed ham.
  •  

davina61

That's fine as the yolk soaks into the bread MMMMMMMMMM. Looks like a scraps meal today, fatty ends of the pork lions I used for curry (will be done in fry pan) some reheated broccoli , button mushrooms in a stilton cheese sauce.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Not much in fridge so its is a tin (sorry!!) of steak in gravy, and microwave some frozen vegetables...... I threw out the remnants of my last cake as id end up eating it all tonight and Ive eaten too much 'nice but naughty' food over the holidays.

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Just one slice of cake left and some cheese and biscuits then all the holiday food has gone , then the diet starts--------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Devlyn

•  

ChrissyRyan

•