Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Jade

If its the UK it could include horses, Guinea pigs, rats, wood, or anything else at all come to that. Depends where you bought them. Worst case it could be hormone filled meat from the Americas... God preserve us (maybe it will do that anyway if that's the case....) lol :)

Just Kidding
Love and Hugz
Katie

:-*  ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) :o :o :o :o ??? ??? :o :o :o :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Maid Marion

Ribeye and Rice!  Maybe a little too much fat, but it tasted great!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Maid Marion on January 01, 2019, 04:57:37 PM
Ribeye and Rice!  Maybe a little too much fat, but it tasted great!

Ribeye is a good steak.  Dietary fat a actually may not be bad at all, except in excess.
Ribeye is quite fatty, helping to make it tasty, but you can slice a lot of it off as you eat it.

Happy New Year Marion.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Got creative and combined Asian with Italian and made bacon alfredo angel hair with a lobster/crab eggroll on the side
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 31, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

Devlyn,

Were the sausages pork, lamb, or beef?

Chrissy

Pork.

Yesterday I made meatloaf with beef mince, pork mince, and some ham scraps. Tonight Megan will be making her nearly world famous, culture bending meatloaf quesadillas.  :)
  •  

davina61

Whale and chips, going shopping with mum and auntie to Evesham and they always go to fish and chip shop for lunch. Portions are HUGE!!! Good job we have to walk about a far bit. (might have fish cake instead of battered fish)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 02, 2019, 06:14:27 PM
Chili.

Ditto!    Laurie's from-scratch chili, my southern-style cornbread (with cheddar cheese, jalapeño peppers, and creamed corn), and spinach salad.

Yummers!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I made potato & ham soup. For desert I made a red velvet cake which is my brother's favorite. I shuffle favorite deserts so no one gets jealous. Guy's can act like such babies about food. Lol.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Katie Jade on January 01, 2019, 04:20:47 PM
If its the UK it could include horses, Guinea pigs, rats, wood, or anything else at all come to that. Depends where you bought them. Worst case it could be hormone filled meat from the Americas... God preserve us (maybe it will do that anyway if that's the case....) lol :)

Just Kidding
Love and Hugz
Katie

:-*  ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) :o :o :o :o ??? ??? :o :o :o :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
I wouldn't doubt it. My boyfriend is Aussie and he's eaten some weird food. Kangaroo, ostrich, koala bear. I don't know if he was just messing with me about the koala. Koala and kangaroo!  How could anyone eat something so adorable. 😢  Oh and I can't leave out vegemite! EWWWWW!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Leftover chili. 

Chilled pears and peaches.

Chrissy
  •  

Michelle_P

From-scratch sweet and sour pork, and pork fried rice.

Yum!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Chili lime shrimp with baked sweet potato fries on the side.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

V M

Bush's baked beans with cheddar Lit'l Smokies on a bed of rice
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

We had ribeye steaks with mixed vegetables (peas, broccoli, baby sweetcorn). Tonight is going to be ribs.
  •  

davina61

Its pub lunch with mum and auntie today so the least fattening thing I can find. Plaice and chips most likely and leave the chips!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Jenny1969

Last night I made steaks and bacon wrapped shrimp stuffed with cheese inside a jalapeno with ranch dipping sauce. Baked potato with all the fixings. 
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Julia1996

Last night I made cheeseburger pie and chili cheese fries.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

davina61

soup, todays date in shop so 1/2 price or less. Ham hock and something , cant be bothered to go in fridge and look!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•