What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MollyPants

Pea and ham soup.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Maid Marion

Ham with a red wine sauce. (normally baked into a glaze, but I wasn't going to wait for that)
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Boneless Steelhead trout.

Looks a bit pink, but not as pink as salmon.

Had flounder and tofu for lunch.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Julia1996

Last night I did hamburgers with chili cheese fries. Tristan cooked the burgers on the grill. Forget that it's cold outside. Aussies do love their grill. Or "Barbie" as they call it.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Jenny1969

Its "Build your own pizza" night at my house.......lots of mini pizzas going into the oven tonight.
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

ChrissyRyan

Boneless Steelhead trout.  It is good stuff.
Also some flounder.  Not as good, but still good.

Chrissy
  •  

V M

Last night I made fish tacos and fries  ;D  Toasted a couple of flour tortillas and melted a slice of provolone on each, added fried fish fillets, red cabbage, homemade salsa, sour cream, bit of mixed Italian cheeses, drizzle of olive oil and pepper

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Stuffed peppers, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and tea.

Chrissy
  •  

MollyPants

Roast chicken with lots of trimmings!

•  

davina61

Veg curry, made a big batch yesterday, frozen 4+ meals worth . had some tonight with a curried chicken breast
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Five or six chicken fingers, not to be confused with chicken feet, which do have toes!
I am not going to eat any chicken feet! 

Honey mustard sauce, and Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.

Perhaps I should call the chicken fingers "chicken tenders or chicken strips"...  :)

Chrissy
  •  

V M

Last night I made homemade Hot and Spicy Mac N' Cheese with sausage and bacon and other fine ingredients and tonight I'll eat the leftovers

Yes, I can breath fire out of both ends   >:-) >:-) >:-)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I made chicken and dumplings. Dessert was cherry cheesecake.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Devlyn

Megan is picking up fish and chips for us on the way home. The fish and chips here blow away anything I ever got in the States, and I lived right on the coast in Boston.

UK 1 - US 0  ;D
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: Devlyn on January 16, 2019, 10:12:12 AM
Megan is picking up fish and chips for us on the way home. The fish and chips here blow away anything I ever got in the States, and I lived right on the coast in Boston.

UK 1 - US 0  ;D
Fish and chips is pretty much a national dish here. People won't stand for bad chips here! Lol

What kind of fish do you have? My favourite is plaice. I'm also partial to a battered sausage. 

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: MollyPants on January 16, 2019, 10:29:04 AM
Fish and chips is pretty much a national dish here. People won't stand for bad chips here! Lol

What kind of fish do you have? My favourite is plaice. I'm also partial to a battered sausage. 

Codfish!
  •  

MollyPants

•  

ChrissyRyan

•