Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roll

Miso Salmon with an Asian inspired side salad with a Thai peanut dressing.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Melinda@heart

Saturday I made a mole sauce and let it simmer over night. Then Sunday I roasted some red, yellow and orange bell peppers on the grill, cooked some wild rice and made stuffed bell peppers. It was yummy.

Erm, ignore the drill on the counter. I was fixin stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Melinda@heart on January 16, 2019, 12:01:27 PM
Saturday I made a mole sauce and let it simmer over night. Then Sunday I roasted some red, yellow and orange bell peppers on the grill, cooked some wild rice and made stuffed bell peppers. It was yummy.

Erm, ignore the drill on the counter. I was fixin stuff.

@Melinda@heart
Dear Mindy:
Stuffed bell peppers is one of my most favorite meals along with similar food like meatloaf, meatballs, etc.

Regarding the power drill on your counter top.... every girl needs power tools when making dinner!!!!

Thank you for sharing and posting, your dinner looks very good.

By the way:  I love your plates, are they part of a complete set? ???

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Melinda@heart

Danielle,

Indeed they are a complete set. I'll take some pictures when I get home of my cabinets... I have serving bowls, plates, platters, etc. I love the design.

And I also love stuffed bell peppers. I had some friends over and one of them doesn't like classic stuffed peppers. He says it tastes too much like meat loaf which he doesn't like. So, I came up with a Mexican version on the fly. They all enjoyed them.

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Melinda@heart on January 16, 2019, 02:06:11 PM
Danielle,

Indeed they are a complete set. I'll take some pictures when I get home of my cabinets... I have serving bowls, plates, platters, etc. I love the design.

And I also love stuffed bell peppers. I had some friends over and one of them doesn't like classic stuffed peppers. He says it tastes too much like meat loaf which he doesn't like. So, I came up with a Mexican version on the fly. They all enjoyed them.

I don't like the classic stuffed peppers because the peppers are too soft. My friend makes them by cooking the filling, then scooping the filling into a cored pepper, and giving them four minutes in the microwave. The pepper stays firm and crunchy.  :)
  •  

Melinda@heart

Well, Devlynn, if I ever make you stuffed peppers be sure to keep yours crunchy. Just a few minutes in the grill should do the trick. I usually char them on each side but for you I'll make an exception!

•  

Melinda@heart

@Danielle. As promised...

•  

Devlyn

•  

Maid Marion

Alaskan cod tacos with lime and cilantro and large tempura shrimp.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I did Aussie night for Tristan. I made Australian meat pies with mashed potatoes. For dessert I made lamingtons.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Devlyn

•  

V M

I made mini Kahuna burgers with fries again
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Melinda@heart

What's in Kanuna burgers? Inquiring minds need to know!

•  

davina61

Toad in the Hole with swede and carrot mash with cauliflower and broccoli and a bit of gravy.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica_K

Made fragrant lamb with chilli, ginger and spinach, all fresh ingredients and tasted so good
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

V M

Quote from: Melinda@heart on January 17, 2019, 01:19:46 PM
What's in Kanuna burgers? Inquiring minds need to know!

They're pretty much whatever you like on a cheeseburger but you add grilled or sauteed pineapple  ;D

For this round I placed some hamburger in an olive oil coated 5"x5" square tupperware container to form a 1/4" patty using a masher and set aside, then took four King's Hawaiian sweet bread rolls, sliced in half and toasted in a non stick fry pan with olive oil and butter

Then while grilling the burger and a slice of pineapple on my cast iron grill pan I added my condiments to the rolls, for these I used mayo, mustard, onion, tomato, pickles and shredded cabbage then began to stack it with a slice of gouda, the burger, havarti, pineapple another havarti and topped it with sauteed mushrooms and the top half of the bun

Smashed it down a bit and cut into 4 mini burgers
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I made bacon wrapped meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy and fried corn. For dessert I made krispy kreme donut bread pudding. And yes, I make mashed potatoes a lot. At my house rice or other side dishes are illegal. They like their mashed potatoes.  Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

davina61

Had some fish curry sauce in freezer so did some salmon in it tonight with some rice
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •