Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

Devlyn got sick of pizza in the UK and insisted we go out for some 'decent' pizza, so we tried this place called Joe's,  apparently it's kinda famous...
We had a couple of slices each, and it was good, though I'm not sure if the 8hr flight was justified,  even for a good slice!

... Yes we're in Manhattan [emoji16]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

...in Manhattan with third degree burns to the roof of my mouth!  ;)
  •  

Jessica_K

Better than 3rd deg burn of the car, one of my visits to the US involved parking at a diner and being told my car had been burned by the sign that had caught fire and dripped molten plastic on the bonnet (hood)

Today I made creamy pesto chicken and spinach fusilli aprox 700kcal

Jessica
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Have any of you tried a Monte Cristo ham and cheese sandwich?

Was it tasty?   

(There are a number of recipes for the Monte Cristo sandwich that can be found on the Internet.)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 18, 2019, 09:32:21 PM
Have any of you tried a Monte Cristo ham and cheese sandwich?

Was it tasty?   

(There are a number of recipes for the Monte Cristo sandwich that can be found on the Internet.)

Chrissy

Haven't made one for awhile, but yeah they're pretty good
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

mashed red potatoes, baked chicken, chicken gravy and a slice of sour dough bread :)

healthy yum
  •  

V M

Friday night I made fish tacos and fries  ;D  Yay fish tacos!!!

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

GingerVicki

@V M

Nice plate. Either we don't eat enough or the plates are too big.
  •  

V M

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 19, 2019, 07:56:49 PM

Nice plate. Either we don't eat enough or the plates are too big.

Thanks, it is one of my larger plates and the tacos and fries were actually quite filling

I almost always eat small portions though  ;D

- V M
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: V M on January 19, 2019, 08:17:20 PM
Thanks, it is one of my larger plates and the tacos and fries were actually quite filling

I almost always eat small portions though  ;D

I try myself. Sometimes I eat more than I need to, but I've not gained weight yet. Getting lucky.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I wonder if one puts the same amount of food on a smaller plate if the mind thinks that you are eating more food as compared to when the same food is placed on a larger plate, or if you just make a mess on the table with food falling off the plate.   :)

Chrissy
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 19, 2019, 08:54:59 PM
I wonder if one puts the same amount of food on a smaller plate if the mind thinks that you are eating more food as compared to when the same food is placed on a larger plate, or if you just make a mess on the table with food falling off the plate.   :)

Chrissy

Works for me most of the time.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn on January 18, 2019, 05:26:13 PM
...in Manhattan with third degree burns to the roof of my mouth!  ;)

Devlyn,

Despite the mouth burns, did you like the pizza at Joe's?

Chrissy

•  

ChrissyRyan

Salad, Ribeye steak, and broccoli.

Chrissy
  •  

V M

Last night I made a Cali burrito and fries  ;D  Already ate the firies LOL

- V M
  •  

Laurie

I made fried cabbage with bacon and hot Italian sausage Brussel sprouts and carrots with a bit of bell pepper steamed in butter.

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

pork lion steak ,bread crumbed and herb coated. used up the left over mash and cauliflower cheese.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•