Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GingerVicki

i just had Rocky Road ice cream. Cheat day!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am thinking of just some fruit.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

davina61

made a pumpkin curry, need to finish Lamb dhansak  and rice though
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Michelle_P

I made pizzas last night.  The dough got to rise for too long, and the crusts turned out thinner and drier than they should have. (Nobody here wanted cracker crusts!)

I'll go for a nice deep dish pizza next time.  Dough, mozzarella slices, a thick and chunky sauce, more goodies, more dough, toppings...   Far too many calories, a proper pie!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

I rushed out of my house very early this morning and didn't make any plans for dinner after I get home from work because I was planning to stay late at my office so I just may take advantage of the next door coffee shop and check out their dinner specials.... or of course there is always my go-to menu item there...  Deluxe Cheeseburger and Waffle-Fries that I can easily take out and take back to my office.

It has been a frustrating day at my office, computer difficulties with the newest tax software... and internet connection issues too!!!    argggg!!!

Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 29, 2019, 05:46:24 PM
I rushed out of my house very early this morning and didn't make any plans for dinner after I get home from work because I was planning to stay late at my office so I just may take advantage of the next door coffee shop and check out their dinner specials.... or of course there is always my go-to menu item there...  Deluxe Cheeseburger and Waffle-Fries that I can easily take out and take back to my office.

It has been a frustrating day at my office, computer difficulties with the newest tax software... and internet connection issues too!!!    argggg!!!

Danielle

Danielle,

Sorry that you have had technical difficulties today, that can be rather taxing!   :)

Enjoy your meal next door.  Is this the main eatery in your town?  It seems like a nice one regardless!

Hugs,

Chrissy

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 29, 2019, 05:52:26 PM

Danielle,

Sorry that you have had technical difficulties today, that can be rather taxing!   :)

Enjoy your meal next door.  Is this the main eatery in your town?  It seems like a nice one regardless!

Hugs,
Chrissy

@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
Thank you for your message.
Yes indeed, trying to access my CPA specialty Tax Sites is rather "taxing"  especially with computer issues and connection problems.  I spend half of my day so far re-entering information because it got lost in the shuffle between computers and connections issues.... arghhhhhhh.

It is now 5:30pm here.... about time for me to go get some dinner next door.   
The next door coffee shop is one of several coffee shops in town but it is very very handy, just a 15 second walk next door... and I think it has the best coffee shop food anywhere I have been here and elsewhere.... plus as I have mentioned in my personal thread, this coffee shop tends to be the town meet and greet... and gossip center!!   
So, 2+ years ago when I was the new girl in town with a new woman owned business next door, I was the topic of discussion for many months.   I might still be as far as I know. 

What is nice about it is that it is good for my business being next door to a popular coffee shop that a majority of people eat at frequently along with the regulars that are there everyday... it gives me a great venue to meet a lot of people in town in a short time.... including most of my suitors... 

There are 2 nice restaurants in town that my suitors #3 and #4 have been there with me....  #1 was my first suitor dinner date but I have crossed him off of the list.

My stomach is telling me it is time to go pick up my dinner now.
Again Chrissy, thank you for your thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

JudiBlueEyes

A nice big salad followed by a bowl of coffee ice cream. 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on January 29, 2019, 09:01:32 PM
A nice big salad followed by a bowl of coffee ice cream.

@JudiBlueEyes
Dear Judi:
You had me quite impressed for a moment when I read that your dinner was a "nice big salad" ...
.... and then I kept reading to discover the bowl of coffee ice cream for dessert!!!!! 
I guess that you wanted to cover more of the essential food groups. ;) ;) ;)

Of course I can not criticize your food choices.
I am staying late at my office and got my dinner next door at the coffee shop...
   Deluxe Cheeseburger and Waffle Fries  ... lots of food groups there also.

Have a great evening...  I am stuck here in my office for another several hours while my computers
continue to crunch the tax number for my clients.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts ...
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

MollyPants

Chicken with apple cider sauce and heapings of carrots and cabbage and roast squash

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

MollyPants

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 29, 2019, 09:11:17 PM
@JudiBlueEyes
Dear Judi:
You had me quite impressed for a moment when I read that your dinner was a "nice big salad" ...
.... and then I kept reading to discover the bowl of coffee ice cream for dessert!!!!! 
I guess that you wanted to cover more of the essential food groups. ;) ;) ;)

Of course I can not criticize your food choices.
I am staying late at my office and got my dinner next door at the coffee shop...
   Deluxe Cheeseburger and Waffle Fries  ... lots of food groups there also.

Have a great evening...  I am stuck here in my office for another several hours while my computers
continue to crunch the tax number for my clients.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts ...
Hugs,
Danielle

Waffle fries?????

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Colleen_definitely

It's a name for fried potatoes cut in a crisscross pattern like these:

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 29, 2019, 09:11:17 PM
@JudiBlueEyes
Dear Judi:
Hugs,
Danielle

I do like to make epic salads for myself but earlier in the day I found myself hankering for ice cream as I hadn't eaten any for some time.  It was a good way to get my daily requirement of dairy!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

V M

Last night a had a turkey sandwich and a bowl of broccoli cheddar soup from the corner Subway Sandwich place

Mmmm Coffee Ice Cream sounds so good  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I had a steamed tilapia fillet over rice seasoned with ponzu sauce and sriracha.  Easy and tasty.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

The supermarket had some nice looking leeks today so leek and mushroom soup it is.
  •