Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: GingerVicki on February 02, 2019, 02:20:07 PM
cashed in my free pizza

It is nice to get a freebie.
I have not had pizza this year. 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 02, 2019, 02:23:18 PM
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
    Yes indeed, the corner pieces are to die for... they have the most butter/brown-sugar goodness.... and yes, a full slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry too.

Hugs,
Danielle

While the corner pieces all have the cherry and other yummy ingredients, not all have single full slice of pineapple!

All of it will be tasty though!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

I made a pizza last night, forgot to take a picture though  ;D   I'll eat the leftover pizza tonight

I haven't had Pineapple upside down cake in quite awhile, it looks pretty good
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 02, 2019, 01:40:10 PM

Danielle 

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on February 02, 2019, 04:39:56 PM
I made a pizza last night, forgot to take a picture though - I'll eat the leftover pizza tonight

Sounds good.  I have not had pizza for at least six weeks.

Chrissy
  •  

stephaniec

chicken Ramen noodles and Oreo   cookies
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: stephaniec on February 02, 2019, 05:40:41 PM
chicken Ramen noodles and Oreo   cookies

@stephaniec
Dear Stephanie:
Even though I love baking delicious and tasty homemade cookies, I DO LOVE OREOS !!!
I know this may sound a little strange but I like keeping them in the freezer, as a result they have a "cold" firm texture and I think that the taste is very enhanced....   but OREOS any way I can get them are good.

Oh, and the Ramen Noodles were a favorite of mine when I was in college....  cheap and good...   I used to put cut-up hot dogs in with it sometimes so I could get some fatty protein!!!  LOL

Thank you for sharing,
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 02, 2019, 02:25:17 PM
@GingerVicki
Please don't keep us in suspense...

So....   what brand of Pizza, what size, and what kind or crust and toppings???

Hugs,
Danielle

Dominos
Hearty Marinara Sauce, Onions, Italian Sausage, Black Olives, Cheese
  •  

stephaniec

I like the Mega Stuff Oreos , but they seem to have taken them off the market
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: GingerVicki on February 02, 2019, 06:28:34 PM
Dominos
Hearty Marinara Sauce, Onions, Italian Sausage, Black Olives, Cheese

@GingerVicki
Perfect...
....that is usually what I order for toppings although I
will probably ADD  Mushrooms and Bell Peppers too!!!

ENJOY !!!!!

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: stephaniec on February 02, 2019, 07:29:49 PM
I like the Mega Stuff Oreos , but they seem to have taken them off the market

That might be a regional thing because I just saw the mega stuffed ones yesterday. Now the really ridiculously fattening thing is the new "most stuf" version with triple creme in them.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on February 02, 2019, 08:18:51 PM
That might be a regional thing because I just saw the mega stuffed ones yesterday. Now the really ridiculously fattening thing is the new "most stuf" version with triple creme in them.

Hi Colleen,                        02 February 2019

Does a late, and I mean late, lunch qualify for supper? OK, dinner if I must. Whatever floats one's boat.

How about a BLT modified to SLT. Yeah, good old reliable SPAM. Tonight I had four of them for lunch at 2010 MST or as we refer to it: DST (Dena Standard Time).

Just so no one thinks I'm a glutton, the four SLT's were Hors d'oeuvres size made with Ritz crackers. Got the idea from one of the pictures on a Ritz Cracker box.

So here is the recipe: Ritz crackers buttered on the unsalted side (they are only salted on the outside), mayo spread lightly on the bottom cracker, baked or fried slice of Spam that fits the cracker, slice of tomato from a Compari(r) tomato, small piece of Lettuce, salt to taste, put top cracker on, put a toothpick in the center hole of top cracker. If you are lucky, the top and bottom crackers will line up and the toothpick will slide right through both center holes. If you miss, the bottom cracker may end up in multiple segments. Try to use toothpicks with one end blunt just in case you forget to take the t-pick out before you chomp down on this tasty morsel. If you forget you will painfully be rewarded.

In a short while I'll be fixing real Supper, OK, Dinner. It's going to be, you may have guessed it: "Spam and Eggs" with Ritz crackers in lieu of toast. Dena said it is Delicious. When that meal is finished around 2330 DST I will have consumed one can of Spam today.

I trust Dena's judgment implicitly and have never found fault with it  On the other hand, my judgment should be suspect from the get-go, unless it's something mundane, like what color panties I choose to wear to my doctor's appointment for my annual prostate exam.

Speaking of which, I have one of those coming up either this or next month. I'm going to wear something so outrageous he'll be left sputtering. He hasn't a clue about my transition, HRT or orchie. I'll be sure to let you all know how that goes. It might require a thread of its own.

Bon appétit mis amigas y amigos.

Best Always, Love
Christine

PS:

I do love Oreo and Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies frozen. I keep cases of them in my freezers in case I get the hungries late at night. When I get to Phoenix Dena's going to put a stop to that craziness, thankfully.
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Maid Marion

Victoria's Secret is great place to buy outrageous panties!

Rather than hijack this thread, how about starting your own?
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Maid Marion on February 02, 2019, 11:12:01 PM
Victoria's Secret is great place to buy outrageous panties!

Hi Maid Marion,                       02 February 2019

I know this is a food thread but I'd like some suggestions that will provoke "Shock and Awe" from my trusty old Urologist but not enough to elicit a coronary. Thanks in advance.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Donica

Meet loaf with yams and banana bread. Yum!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 01, 2019, 10:27:27 PM
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
After reading your post that you had something healthy like your veggie plate... I hate to admit to you about my choice for dinner tonight.   
I had a late and long lunch today so dinner is not in the cards... but I think I will change into my sweats and put in a DVD movie and do some snacking tonight...

Note: my forums friends  @LizK and @Sonja just might agree with my snack choice!!! ???

.... Oh, and @Michelle_P, your deep dish Pizza looks great, perhaps we could combine and share our "meals" together with @ChrissyRyan .... then we would have all the food groups.

Hugs,
Danielle    

... LICOURICE  ALLSORTS ... they are my favorite brand from Australia hence the Aussie spelling on the package ...  American spelling  "Licorice" ... I discovered them when I was on vacation in Australia last year in January... now I happily order them online.

@Alaskan Danielle

So proud of you! lol 
My son loves to play this game of "what would do you love more" and just the other day he asked "what do you love more chocolate or liquorice allsorts?"  and I stood there completely stumped - he was so proud to have finally come up with a question I couldn't choose between....

I love all the different liquorice sweets you can get, even the controversial 'Dutch liquorice'....very salty stuff.

Sonja.
  •  

Michelle_P

I've put my deep dish pizza recipe online.  It's a bit long, so I just put it on my blog with what should be a permanent link.

https://michellepaquette.blogspot.com/2019/02/deep-dish-pizza.html

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

GingerVicki

baked chicken, mashed red potatoes, and chicken gravy.
  •  

Laurie

It appears that I am making chili verde el cerdo, dirty rice,  sauteed peppers and onions. Possibly a salad ala Michelle. Pictures to be added when the cooking is done.

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Colleen_definitely

My girlfriend made chicken chili and I tried my first batch of sourdough bread

The chili was great, the bread was good but not quite as sour as I prefer.  The starter is still young and should improve over time.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•