Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

GingerVicki

chicken Ramen noodles. Eating soft food until my mouth heals.
  •  

Michelle_P

Chili chicken stew, sort of.  There's a bunch of stuff in the slow cooker, anyway...
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Michelle_P on February 15, 2019, 07:22:53 PM
Chili chicken stew, sort of.  There's a bunch of stuff in the slow cooker, anyway...

Michelle,

I hope it turns out to be delicious!

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Were out with some friends to the monthly Music Walk in Fort Myers, and ate at a nice restaurant. For a change, I had fish and french fries!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

I will have some chili.

Could make an all beef chili dog on the side.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 16, 2019, 10:21:17 AM
I will have some chili.

Could make an all beef chili dog on the side.

Chrissy
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a chili dog?  I asked my dog, and sh did not know it either (must be because she is a German breed, too?)

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on February 16, 2019, 10:23:31 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a chili dog?  I asked my dog, and sh did not know it either (must be because she is a German breed, too?)

It is a frankfurter, a hot dog, with chili topping.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 16, 2019, 10:28:56 AM

It is a frankfurter, a hot dog, with chili topping.

Chrissy
Thanks, now I understand why neither I or my dog knew what it is.  We never had it, and never would have thought about people doing this!
I think I stick with my Curry Wurst!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on February 16, 2019, 12:28:13 PM
Thanks, now I understand why neither I or my dog knew what it is.  We never had it, and never would have thought about people doing this!
I think I stick with my Curry Wurst!

Linde,

Have you eaten hot dogs?  The all beef variety is okay.  But I prefer sausages.

I do like German wursts. 

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 16, 2019, 01:06:55 PM

Linde,

Have you eaten hot dogs?  The all beef variety is okay.  But I prefer sausages.

I do like German wursts. 

Chrissy
all those type of ho dogs, Franks, winrs, etc. , were brought to this country by the German settlers.  My wife did once a research paper on the influence of German foods in America.  It  was very interesting to see, that candy canes and
Tootsie rolls  were of German origin, while German chocolate cake has nothing to do with Germany!

Anyway, yes I know any kind of meat products stuffed into a round vessel.  I rad that there are currently way over 600 different kinds of sausages for sale in Germany. 
But Curry Wurst is a speciality that gets prepared.  One needs the white type of bratwurst for it (for the version developed in the city of Gelsenkirchen, the Berlin version is different, I do' like it that much), onion powder, curry powder and a special curry ketchup (I get that through Amazon, or make it myself, but that is a messy job).  Put it all together in the right way, and you have your Gelsenkirchen type Currywurst.  I like it best with French fries (but I like almost any food best with French Fries)

•  

Maid Marion

Deep fried scallops.  And the last of the chocolate chip cookies that I've been baking the past few days.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on February 16, 2019, 04:56:54 PM
all those type of ho dogs, Franks, winrs, etc. , were brought to this country by the German settlers.  My wife did once a research paper on the influence of German foods in America.  It  was very interesting to see, that candy canes and
Tootsie rolls  were of German origin, while German chocolate cake has nothing to do with Germany!

Anyway, yes I know any kind of meat products stuffed into a round vessel.  I rad that there are currently way over 600 different kinds of sausages for sale in Germany. 
But Curry Wurst is a speciality that gets prepared.  One needs the white type of bratwurst for it (for the version developed in the city of Gelsenkirchen, the Berlin version is different, I do' like it that much), onion powder, curry powder and a special curry ketchup (I get that through Amazon, or make it myself, but that is a messy job).  Put it all together in the right way, and you have your Gelsenkirchen type Currywurst.  I like it best with French fries (but I like almost any food best with French Fries)

Very interesting!

Chrissy
  •  

davina61

Had some pork and prawns left over so made a stir fry, Onion ,ginger and garlic fried , pork cut into thin strips then added potato carrots in thin batons and some string beans. threw in some 1/4rd cherry  toms with a lot of soy. Packet of straight to wok noodles . tasted great. spent 2 1/2 hrs cooking kofti (Indian meatballs) in sauce, samosas and mix veg curry and a few moments to eat a bowl full!!!Loads left over , Keema for samosa  filling will make a shepherds pie fill.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

MollyPants

Pizza!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Fish and French Fries and a handful of blueberries for desert!

•  

Northern Star Girl

No big dinner plans tonight, perhaps just a small salad... BECAUSE ...
after church today went out to lunch with several friends/single ladies from church to a late lunch at a great little Mexican restaurant.   
I had a combo plate with a chicken burrito and a taco, re-fried beans and rice and copious amounts of tortilla chips and salsa.   It is now just after 4:00pm here and I am still stuffed!!! 
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I made three very filling and tasty ribeye steak soft tacos. 

Snacking on raisins.  They look a lot like shriveled dried grapes for some reason.   :)

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I will just have some fruit. 

Chrissy
  •