Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maid Marion

Coconut shrimp with orange marmalade sauce, ginger chicken, rice, and a salad.
  •  

Katie Jade

tin of steak disguised as dog food (looks like it) and bag of microwaved veg.. Tastes like stuff from a dogs bum but its cheap...
OMG what have I become..
thank god for the pepper..

TC
Lun n Hugz

Katie
:-*    ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Linde

I had some chicken wontons, a turkey sandwich, and a handful of grapes for desert!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I made cabbage rolls and mashed potatoes.  Desert was bread pudding.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 19, 2019, 05:18:59 PM
Last night I made cabbage rolls and mashed potatoes.  Desert was bread pudding.

Julia,

That sounds pretty good!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am not sure what I will be eating later!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 19, 2019, 05:19:59 PM

Julia,

That sounds pretty good!

Chrissy

It's a favorite with the guys. I will eat cabbage rolls but I'm not wild about them. They are also kind of a pain to make so I don't make them that often. Of course cabbage rolls also cause the farts so I can look forward to Tristan pooting up the bed that night. 😂
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

fleurgirl

I'm not sure what to call it, it's a recipe I made up:

I cut this cheap steak into strips and then cook it in a pan with peppers, red onion, and some other stir-fry-esque veggies. Then I add some Worcestershire sauce and eat it with ramen noodles and a drop or two of soy sauce.
  •  

fleurgirl

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 18, 2018, 07:36:42 AM
Last night I made bangers & mash with apple gravy. For dessert I made a chocolate peanut butter pie.

That sounds divine.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I ended up eating a pair of pears.   I pared the portion size down from three.

There was nothing to prepare.   :)     :)     I simply ate the clean pears. 

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Some three bean salad, two scrambled eggs and a slice of toast.  And because I still have grapes, a handful of grapes as desert!

•  

davina61

Pasty , made with pork mince, red onion, garlic, diced pots, carrots, swede , parsnip. short pastry and apple pie with the remains eat with geek yougert
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on February 21, 2019, 03:48:03 PM
Pasty , made with pork mince, red onion, garlic, diced pots, carrots, swede , parsnip. short pastry and apple pie with the remains eat with geek yougert
@davina61
Dear Davina:
I think I will come to your house for dinner tonight.   
Before I left for work, I was a little late and didn't make an preperations for dinner tonight so I will have something that is quick and easy, perhaps tomato or mushroom soup (yep, out of a can) and a toasted cheese sandwich...   It is cold outside so instead of a big salad like I usually make when I have not planned ahead, I will have a warm meal instead.

When are you serving dinner?  ...
..   oh, with the time zones, I am afraid I may be too late,
here where I live it is just a few minutes after 3:00pm...
...where you live it must be evening time... perhaps just after midnight!!!

Hugs, and get a good sleep tonight.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Linde

Large mixed salad, Buffalo chicken wings, ranch dressing, and french fries

•  

Julia1996

Tonight I'm making chili with jalepano cornbread. I made red velvet cake for dessert.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I had leftover chili last night.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I had a yummy steak and some sweet peas.

Chrissy
  •  

davina61

Butternut squash curry , it said 2tbls of mild curry past but I put 3 in. Good job I like a "strong" curry . put some more Greek yogurt in to use it up and knock it back a bit!!! Making it for Kendra if she visits -------
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

V M

Lime chicken provolone with artichoke, feta cheese, mushroom, spinach, broccoli and arugula 

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •