Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Subway type footlong (ate only half of it), and some mixed fruit!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

V M

Monday - Chicken fried Steak, egg scramble and potato mash with lots of cheese and smothered in peppered gravy

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Colleen_definitely

My gravy senses are tingling  :o

I'm having some sugar free chocolate mousse and baby carrots while studying for a soul crushing exam.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Jenny1969

Ramon        again!!!
Does anyone have any good ways to make Ramon mor gormet?   LOL
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

MollyPants

Tikka lamb on the BBQ with coconut rice, pineapple salsa and a  lime and mint yoghurt dip. It's been very warm over here in England at the moment. I almost sunbathed today.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Linde

Quote from: MollyPants on February 27, 2019, 12:13:00 PM
Tikka lamb on the BBQ with coconut rice, pineapple salsa and a  lime and mint yoghurt dip. It's been very warm over here in England at the moment. I almost sunbathed today.

Can you please quantify the term very warm?

•  

MollyPants

Getting up to 20c which is essentially normal summer weather.

•  

Linde

Quote from: MollyPants on February 27, 2019, 02:12:15 PM

This is the temp when we are not sure if we should leave the house without down cots on!
It is a gray and rainy day today (we need all the rain we can get, we are in the dry season), and it made it up to only 28ºC!  Time to wear long pants!

•  

MollyPants

Quote from: Dietlind on February 27, 2019, 03:29:23 PM
This is the temp when we are not sure if we should leave the house without down cots on!
It is a gray and rainy day today (we need all the rain we can get, we are in the dry season), and it made it up to only 28ºC!  Time to wear long pants!
At 20c there were quite a few people with no tops on! This time a year ago we were snowed in and that wasn't that unusual!

•  

V M

Quote from: MollyPants on February 27, 2019, 02:12:15 PM

Yeah, that's nearly 70f which is a comfortable temp.  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

•  

Colleen_definitely

I made broccoli, poblano pepper, and cheese soup in the slow cooker.  The poblanos add a nice chili flavor to it without making it hot.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Linde

A large mixed salad, porcupine meatballs with roast potato and veggies, and a bowl of blueberries for desert.

•  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

ChrissyRyan

Had a turkey sandwich on Thursday.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Enjoyed a big fat steak today!   :)

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Salad, Sloppy Joe and grapes for desert.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Will have some extra hot chili!   :)

Chrissy
  •