What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on February 26, 2019, 07:35:05 PM
My gravy senses are tingling  :o

LOL  ;D

Fri was Salmon with Orzo and Broccoli 

Last night was Cacio e Pepe pasta with Parmesan Bacon, garlic, onion, mushrooms, feta cheese and grape tomatoes   ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Linde

A quarter of a footlong Subway style sandwich and a nice large cup of creamy tomato basil soup.  Mixed fruit as desert.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

fleurgirl

6oz steak with garlic shrimp and loaded mashed potatoes.

(I did not eat the mashed potatoes, lol)
  •  

Laurie

Tonight I made Michelle and I a beef, potato, carrot, and spinach yogurt curry stew. I served it on a bed of sun dried tomato flavored brown rice and a side of butter steamed broccoli. Sliced bread baguette and butter complemented the dish..

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Laurie on March 02, 2019, 11:24:06 PM
   Tonight I made Michelle and I a beef, potato, carrot, and spinach yogurt curry stew. I served it on a bed of sun dried tomato flavored brown rice and a side of butter steamed broccoli. Sliced bread baguette and butter complemented the dish...
It was delicious, as good as the curries we have had in restaurants, and uniquely Laurie's dish.  She has a gift for improvisation and flavor profiles.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica_K

Yesterday I made a chorizo risotto, tasted great even though I had to stir for 30mins

Jessica
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Linde

Mixed salad, smoked Scottish Lachs on sour bread toast, cream of tomato soup with basil, blueberries with whipped cream for desert

•  

Roll

Crawfish in a Cajun cream sauce with broccoli and bell peppers.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

ChrissyRyan

A small ribeye steak and asparagus.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Michelle_P

Jalapeño Cheddar Fougasse!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

V M

Spaghetti  ;D

- V M
  •  

Linde

Mixed salad, German style souse (Sülze) with buttert baby Brussels sprouts and blueberries for desert.

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

davina61

veg and lamb stew (reheated) followed by pancakes (crepe for you lot over the pond)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Linde

As always, a mixed salad, ham steak and creamed spinach, and some green grapes for desert.

•  

V M

Stuffed chicken breast, green beans and mash   ;D 

- V M
  •  

Linde

Chinese carry in food.   Sweet and sour chicken and hot soup!

•  

OliverR.

mmmmmm..........frozen pizza ;) My favorite food in the world that even beats out restaurant pizza.
"Don't make me run! I'm full of chocolate!" :eusa_sick:
  •